This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#51OcarinaofToastPosted 3/18/2013 5:31:49 AM
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Crazy Idea: Could I get the rights to write a novelization of Spirit Signs?

A.K.A Make a Fanfiction based on the events of Pokemon Spirit Signs?

That'd be cool.

I would read it, but you'd better give us some credit too. :p

Of course, I'm not sure about legal stuff, so there aren't really any "rights". I say go for it! =^_^=

Now...who wants to make the video game? XD
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#52PolimarioPosted 3/18/2013 5:39:44 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

That'd be cool.

Of course, I'm not sure about legal stuff, so there aren't really any "rights". I say go for it! =^_^=

Fashion that similar to Sonic Adventure.

Poli's Story
Pryce's Story
Mephistophele's Story
Jabba's Story
Peter's Story
Etc.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#53willingmessPosted 3/18/2013 5:39:47 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

That'd be cool.

Heck! we already have all the character designs too!
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#54TVirusPredatorPosted 3/18/2013 5:43:01 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

That'd be cool.

I actually had an idea for a video game based on Spirit Signs at one point, but since I don't know that much about programming video games, I haven't really made it.

In my idea, the campaign story mode would play out like DmC with a bunch of different characters, with enemy combat where you try and chain together blows by juggling baddies with different weapons. It would also have a multiplayer similar to this game I've played, Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2. I mention that specifically because of all the fighting games I've played, it was the only one where you could change forms mid battle, a mechanic that'll be needed for Sign Bearers.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#55OcarinaofToastPosted 3/18/2013 5:48:05 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

That'd be cool.

I actually had an idea for a video game based on Spirit Signs at one point, but since I don't know that much about programming video games, I haven't really made it.

In my idea, the campaign story mode would play out like DmC with a bunch of different characters, with enemy combat where you try and chain together blows by juggling baddies with different weapons. It would also have a multiplayer similar to this game I've played, Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2. I mention that specifically because of all the fighting games I've played, it was the only one where you could change forms mid battle, a mechanic that'll be needed for Sign Bearers.

Multiplayer would be THE BOMB!

Have all of us get connected online and use our respective characters. Awesome...
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
#56willingmessPosted 3/18/2013 5:49:53 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

That'd be cool.

That would be really hard to program.....
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#57OcarinaofToastPosted 3/18/2013 5:54:30 AM
^^^^
Yes, but it doesn't mean it wouldn't be awesome. :x
---
#58ChangliniPosted 3/18/2013 5:59:33 AM
RE For SS Anne---

---Poli and friends come onto the SS Anne!
---Poli is dragged by a hybrid towards Anna and Espanola!
---Disgusted at the hostility towards his fellow human friends, the dracid decides to scare the Hybrids off, by freezing and killing one of their own!
---Then, as Anna questions him about how he got onto the ship, Poli sees the sword that belonged to the grunt with the Pink cap!
---After remembering what he done, Poli tells Anna how he got on the ship, and about his girlfriend!
---Gloria then comes in, and tells Anna about the espionage that a certain team has done, while also having Poli give the Mio curative to Anna!
---And after taking note of where the ship's going, Poli leaves with Gloria to Sinnoh, Sonya, Nightmare, and Zenon closely following them!

[---SS Anne---]

That Apicot berry incident..
Yes, Goodman, what did it do to those people?
Goodman?

Anna sees the Dracid fly off with the woman he has as a girfriend.

I wonder if those two will fight?
..Actually, I've seen his expression when he's next to her, they've already did that animalistic thing probably many times over already..

Anna then takes a look at the so called cure she has within her hands.

Furez is probably furious that spies were able to infiltrate and compromise many of our vehicular designs. Then again, I half expect the land to be turned into a statue of Jigglypuff when I get back..

The woman with the stained sword, Espanola Laruvio Coson, joins Anna to see a Mewtwo, that cloaked being from way back, and most noticeably a Deoxys follow the White Kyurem off towards the direction of Hoenn.

Espanola----''Come to think of it, didn't Sonya go with Tap up into space?''
Anna----------''It was Tap, Led, and Cap that went up, accompanied by Sonya.''
Espanola----''Well then, shouldn't they have been back by now?''

Anna sighs again, placing the vial of the Mio Curative within her white jacket, and Espanola questions her again.

Espanola---''You know? I'm surprised that you didn't shout for her.''
Anna---------''Why would I?''
Espanola---''You saw the news back on the ship, didn't you?''
Anna---------''The one about the reporters asking her about that suspicious four year gap between after the Space Station 368 fiasco, and before the Mio finally started to change everyone?''
Espanola---''Of course.''
Anna---------''For all I know, she would tell me that the three with her died in some random space incident, their bodies floating forever within that horrid vacuum.''
Espanola---''At the very least, you'd finally know.
Anna---------''I'll keep that in mind.''

They continued to stare at the sea, and they then started to see the small outline of Liberty Garden. The crowd on the ship gasped at the sight of the mountainous crowned Jigglypuff statue, ever placing its gaze towards everything.

Person-----''What is that!?''
Igglybuff---''All Hail Pudding!!!''
Hybrid------''I'll hail who I want to hail!''
Igglybuff---''Ignorant Buffoons! But soon, your rebellious demeanor will not be a problem..''
Arckson---''And what the Lass is that suppose to mean?!''

The question would be ignored, and the ship would continue on wards to Driftveil.
[Alright, I'll do Martini and friends now.]
#59Astral_BeastPosted 3/18/2013 6:26:47 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

That'd be cool.

Multiplayer would be THE BOMB!

Have all of us get connected online and use our respective characters. Awesome...

I agree.

That is awesome...
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#60protobakurionPosted 3/18/2013 6:49:37 AM
Don't forget Jace's story...

I could make a game but you would have to give me several years.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.