This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This Pokemon Has Been Roboticized, and Now Has Roboticizing Powers

#41MugilokoPosted 3/22/2013 5:32:52 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But I'll use the power of the super chaos emeralds to get out of the mystery zone and destroy you!!!!
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#42wind64aPosted 3/22/2013 5:33:51 PM
TheGreatEggman posted...
wind64a posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
wind64a posted...
Abra, they shall be exteeerminated. aka fainting or forced to teleport away in mass numbers.

Let's just hope they don't evolve. *Looks at what level the Abra were roboticized* Oooooooookay, well, I'm off to command an army of Robo Kadabra. Ohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!

Foolish human, their robotic powers are inferior to the Dalzong and therefore they must be exteerminated.

Who said I was human? I am a Celestial, a being that transcends many of this world's ideals. And, my Robomon will conquer this world!

Even if outnumbered the Dalzong will still be victooorius.
(And apparently no one else is interested in that season finale with the Dalek vs the Cybermen)
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#43TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:05:43 PM
Mugiloko posted...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But I'll use the power of the super chaos emeralds to get out of the mystery zone and destroy you!!!!

*Warps thousands of roboticized Zubats, Tentacool, and other annoying Pokemon to Mystery Zone* Now you'll have to battle these as well. I hope you have enough Rings, heheheheh.
---
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity
#44Blazekicker27Posted 3/23/2013 9:15:19 PM
Magnemite. Seems kinda redundant to robotocize it, but whatevz. And my Houndoom and Krookodile will make short work of it.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#45TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:31:01 PM
*watches as data is streamed from all Robomon on the planet* Soon, I will have enough data for the ultimate machine, Poké-1. It will be the ultimate Pokémon machine, being stronger than all Pokemon. Now, I just need the ata from the giant robot topic to perfect it.
---
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity
#46snuffles504Posted 3/23/2013 9:32:19 PM
Dodrio.

I feel like this could be a decent threat. Only two weaknesses, resistance to most other types, immunity to Ground and Poison, decent speed and attack. Not a great movepool, but the image of a three-headed robot firing off Tri-Attacks if pretty scary. Also dat Drill Peck.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!