This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seeing as how there aren't enough Sylveon topics

#1SirLezdainPosted 3/17/2013 11:38:03 PM
Sylveon is clearly the female NORMAL-type evolution of Eevee. I mean, looking at her design, what the hell else could she be? Nothing ghostly or bird-like about her, if anything she reminds me of Blissey.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/17/2013 11:38:40 PM
Here we go again.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#3Twilight_SonataPosted 3/17/2013 11:39:27 PM
Why must it only be female?
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#4karasu009Posted 3/17/2013 11:40:44 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Here we go again.

Hey now, it is this or Charizard topics.

I for one welcome our new Ribbon Overlords.
---
I am the darkness, I am the dragon...I am the Batman
#5SirLezdain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:41:59 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Why must it only be female?

I guess it doesn't, but a male Sylveon who's pink with bows and ribbons would look like a real dandy. It would be like having a female Machamp *shudders*. Then again, it comes from Japan, so who the hell knows what sort of abortion could come forth from their twisted, tentacle loving minds.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6Twilight_SonataPosted 3/17/2013 11:46:08 PM
SirLezdain posted...
I guess it doesn't, but a male Sylveon who's pink with bows and ribbons would look like a real dandy. It would be like having a female Machamp *shudders*. Then again, it comes from Japan, so who the hell knows what sort of abortion could come forth from their twisted, tentacle loving minds.

So anything that doesn't correspond to archaic gender stereotypes is a twisted abortion? Hmm...
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#7LunestarOmegaPosted 3/17/2013 11:48:00 PM
Gender in Pokemon games doesn't quite work like that.

Male Gardevoir
Male Lopunny
Female Machamp
Male Bellossom
etc.
#8AngryGFAQerPosted 3/17/2013 11:50:00 PM
LunestarOmega posted...

Male Gardevoir
Male Lopunny
Female Machamp
Male Bellossom
etc.

http://i.imgur.com/a8sDbqK.gif
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#9LunestarOmegaPosted 3/17/2013 11:53:19 PM
AngryGFAQer posted...
LunestarOmega posted...

Male Gardevoir
Male Lopunny
Female Machamp
Male Bellossom
etc.

http://i.imgur.com/a8sDbqK.gif

The Machamp line depicts a stereotypical form of male beauty. All I was saying. It's an example brought up time and time again as to why gender in Pokemon =/= gender in real life.
#10SirLezdain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:56:14 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
SirLezdain posted...

So anything that doesn't correspond to archaic gender stereotypes is a twisted abortion? Hmm...

You're probably like that lesbian couple in Britain raising a boy and demanding that he be called by his name and not by any gender-specific pronoun at school, clothing him in dresses and painting his nails all in the name of defying "archaic gender stereotypes" in order to allow their five year old to come to his own decision as to how he wants to be perceived. Face it, there are fundamental differences between the sexes. To deny this is foolish.
---