This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Froakie's standard ability was Drizzle..

#31Dark_EinherjarPosted 3/18/2013 9:42:29 AM
naruto6795 posted...
I wouldn't start with it rain would be useless to me in the main story but however when I do competitive i would surely obtain one to use

Getting a 50% boost on your starter's water moves and negating fire weakness on any possible Grass, Bug, Ice and/or Steel Pokémon you might have on your ingame team is useless?

Unless you're after Fire, Rock or Ground Pokémon to use, you lose nothing by having permanent rain in battle (except for a few seconds at the beginning of each battle, but if X&Y is as fast-paced as B2&W2, that time loss will be negligible).
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#32EpsteinBarrPosted 3/18/2013 5:48:32 PM
Then it can drizzle my nizzle fo ****zle (can't believe that's a banned word lol).
#33MugilokoPosted 3/18/2013 5:50:22 PM
No.
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#34nro87Posted 3/18/2013 5:53:45 PM
Pointless topic. Every starter has either Blaze, Overgrow, or Torrent.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#35Pokemonz-MasterPosted 3/18/2013 5:55:56 PM
Masenko86 posted...
Tali_Zorah posted...
Sephirotht posted...

It was more directed to the "give the Fire type the sandstorm ability." XD

Oh, right, fair enough. I know, its weird, but Grass types benefit as much from Sunny Day as Fire types do, if not more, and there isn't any current weather type that suits a grass type besides that right now, so other than Sunny Day, Sandstorm is the one thats most fitting for Fire type... even though it's downright silly.

I dunno, maybe if they make it a Fire/Rock type?

Or keep drought on fire and make chespin evos grass/rock type with sand stream. Sand stream would seem like a defensive strategy. I could see chespin as defensive more easily than I could see fennekin as defensive. However, I'd prefer not to see starters with these abilities. Maybe hidden abilities, but not available at the start of the game.

How about give these abilities to the final evolutions of Froakie, Fennekin, and Chespin(First 2 stages have the same overused abilities)and have there final evolution around lv 50?
---
Red says "..........................................................................."
#36UltraOshawottPosted 3/18/2013 6:22:38 PM
Sure. Though I doubt he would have that ability.
---
Games on my Preorder List: N/A