This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon you will start with and version you're most likely getting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon you will start with and version you're most likely getting

User Info: 5h07gun

5h07gun
3 years ago#1
Fennekin, X
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#2
Too early to tell.
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#3
I'll do my traditional march on the Sunday October release date morning to my local K-mart.

I am actually torn about what game to get and which protagonist to go with + which starter to choose. I do my official playthrus from the perspective of the protagonist, so I use their official name. And I am not sure which game goes with which protagonist. In gen 4 it is made simple, as Pearl goes with Dawn, which who I named her after, and she choose Piplup which is what I did for Pearl.

Now in gen 6, what do I do? Pick X and pick the male or female protagonist? X associates with the X chromosome so I go with the girl? And give her the feminine fox starter? But then "X" is blue, so should I pick the male character? In the past I gave the MALE protagonist the fire starter, can't do that here, because it is a feminine fox. So many factors play in to what to do. T

Then there is more. Official teams for an official playthrough. All things considered, I intend to play at first in a practice playthru, then migrate parents to breed strong teams, while seeing what gen 6 has to offer in terms of Pokemon. I never use past gen pokemon on my teams, so naturally I will need to see if the future holds ways that we can even transfer gen 5 pokemon to gen 6. SO much to consider. So for now, TBA.
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: UltimaZangetsu

UltimaZangetsu
3 years ago#4
Unless Y has some ridiculous exclusive areas/mons, I'm going with X. No real clue on the starter as of right now. Leaning towards Mozilla.
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."

User Info: MettanAtem

MettanAtem
3 years ago#5
From all the info we have now?
X version, Froakie, and female protagonist just to mix things up a bit.

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
3 years ago#6
Probably Fennekin and as for the version, I'll be waiting for the differences to decide.
Leaning towards X atm.
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive

User Info: 5h07gun

5h07gun
3 years ago#7
On a side note, I'm really happy that this board is this active. That will take some of the sting out of buying a 3ds just to continue one franchise.. (looking for good RPGs)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#8
5h07gun posted...
On a side note, I'm really happy that this board is this active. That will take some of the sting out of buying a 3ds just to continue one franchise.. (looking for good RPGs)

Didn't most people buy a DS, way back when just for Diamond and Pearl? Lol.
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: zeldagamer2123

zeldagamer2123
3 years ago#9
Chespin, Y

Mainly because of Yveltal.
Nah, Luigi's just a pimp. He's got Rosalina, too. - phantom0x
Well it doesn't matter because Mario is so awesome he doesn't need a cool final smash. -Sbladel

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
3 years ago#10
Froakie and I am not sure.
R ~ Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board, Official DEOXYS fan of the Pokemon board, Official Caitlin of the Pokemon X board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon you will start with and version you're most likely getting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived