This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Staraptor is dear me

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 3/18/2013 10:48:04 AM
Staraptor and I have been through a lot. Staraptor helped me learn how maneuver and juggle pokemon. Staraptor has been by my side through thick and thin. Staraptor and I stick together, even in those seldom moments of defeat. Staraptor has come through and won me more battles than you guys would believe. Staraptor is my favorite competitive pokemon. I love Staraptor.

Anyways, I like Staraptor a lot. I find it upsetting when I come to find people saying things about Staraptor that aren't true. It bothers me when I see people say they like Staraptor but then mistreat it while misusing it battle. Unfortunately Staraptor can't defend itself here on Gamefaqs like it can in battle. Be careful because it will get ugly if I see Staraptor badmouthed on here.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 15
#2lighting_deityPosted 3/18/2013 10:49:57 AM
neal, what about cutie pie?
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#3Earth_EchidnaPosted 3/18/2013 10:50:53 AM
Hey, I think Staraptor's cool. I honestly haven't used it much, but what I have used of it is awesome.

Who's even hating on it? I've never seen anything like this.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards
#4A Novel IdeaPosted 3/18/2013 10:52:48 AM
eviolite physical tank staravia > staraptor
---
"I have not felt anything since the day megaupload died." - Fubonis
#5RunebogglePosted 3/18/2013 10:56:48 AM
Swellow and Staraptor are the best starting birds, tbh.
---
Si || Belgaer, the Thinker
#6lighting_deityPosted 3/18/2013 10:58:36 AM
Earth_Echidna posted...
Hey, I think Staraptor's cool. I honestly haven't used it much, but what I have used of it is awesome.

Who's even hating on it? I've never seen anything like this.

this

Runeboggle posted...
Swellow and Staraptor are the best starting birds, tbh.

and this
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#7pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:00:26 AM
I still haven't been able to use CutiePie to its full potential. I'll probably never have access to a female dw Turtwig so it's doubtful that I'll have such opportunity. It delights me to see CutiePie get a mention, but this topic isn't the place. This thread is about Staraptor. Staraptor is one of my big guns. CutiePie is more like the little engine that could.

Back on topic. Staraptor is awesome. Staraptor's emo design is very fitting for its function in battle. If you're going to use Staraptor to its full potential, Staraptor will be hurting somehow. It's sad, but that's Staraptor. Hugs make Staraptor feel better.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#8pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:02:11 AM
A Novel Idea posted...

Lol
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 3/18/2013 11:02:49 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
A Novel Idea posted...

Lol

---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#10lighting_deityPosted 3/18/2013 11:15:30 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
A Novel Idea posted...

Lol

---