This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hey you

#1lighting_deityPosted 3/18/2013 10:49:02 AM
it is time to play corrupt a wish, you know the rule( it is called corrupt a wish for god's sake; so the rules are self explanatory) but if are unable to infer i will explain. you corrupt the wish of the previous poster then make a wish.

i wish arceus did not exist
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 3/18/2013 10:52:17 AM
Granted. But now all Pokemon have 120 in every stat, are Normal type, have Multitype as their ability, and have the same moveset that Arceus had.

I wish Fennekin won't be Fire/Psychic.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#3B01tPosted 3/18/2013 10:56:11 AM(edited)
granted, but now it's fire/fighting

I wish i could catch Mewtwo and Darkrai in Pokemon Y (2 favorite legends)
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#4BurningFlareXPosted 3/18/2013 10:57:42 AM
Granted, but you have to capture all other Pokemon before you can get them.

I wish X / Y had Pokemon from older Generations before the E4, like BW2.
---
I hate everything.
#5NumberXIPosted 3/18/2013 10:58:14 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Granted. But now all Pokemon have 120 in every stat, are Normal type, have Multitype as their ability, and have the same moveset that Arceus had.

Granted but its Fire/Fighting

I wish to spend a night with Bianca
#6lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:01:01 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

touche

BurningFlareX posted...
Granted, but you have to capture all other Pokemon before you can get them.

I wish X / Y had Pokemon from older Generations before the E4, like BW2.

granted but it is patrat and only patrat
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#7Masenko86Posted 3/18/2013 11:06:12 AM
NumberXI posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Granted. But she tortures you all night.

I wish pokemon would all be fire/flying types that people wished were fire/dragon type, except charizard (the inverse of what is now true)
#8MettanAtemPosted 3/18/2013 11:11:31 AM
Masenko86 posted...
NumberXI posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Granted. But she tortures you all night.

I wish pokemon would all be fire/flying types that people wished were fire/dragon type, except charizard (the inverse of what is now true)

Granted, but now every Pokemon learns nothing but Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, and Ancient Power.

I wish for a Shiny Finneon.
#9lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:14:02 AM
wait guys, if the same wish is granted twice you grant the wish of the earlier poster. so my wish should have been granted
---
#10Masenko86Posted 3/18/2013 11:53:02 AM
lighting_deity posted...
wait guys, if the same wish is granted twice you grant the wish of the earlier poster. so my wish should have been granted

Haven't all wishes been granted other than the shiny finneon?