This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hey you

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
it is time to play corrupt a wish, you know the rule( it is called corrupt a wish for god's sake; so the rules are self explanatory) but if are unable to infer i will explain. you corrupt the wish of the previous poster then make a wish.

i wish arceus did not exist
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
2 years ago#2
Granted. But now all Pokemon have 120 in every stat, are Normal type, have Multitype as their ability, and have the same moveset that Arceus had.

I wish Fennekin won't be Fire/Psychic.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
2 years ago#3
granted, but now it's fire/fighting

I wish i could catch Mewtwo and Darkrai in Pokemon Y (2 favorite legends)
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
(edited by B01t)
2 years ago#4
Granted, but you have to capture all other Pokemon before you can get them.

I wish X / Y had Pokemon from older Generations before the E4, like BW2.
---
I hate everything.
2 years ago#5
CakeOfLies posted...
Granted. But now all Pokemon have 120 in every stat, are Normal type, have Multitype as their ability, and have the same moveset that Arceus had.

Granted but its Fire/Fighting

I wish to spend a night with Bianca
2 years ago#6
CakeOfLies posted...

touche

BurningFlareX posted...
Granted, but you have to capture all other Pokemon before you can get them.

I wish X / Y had Pokemon from older Generations before the E4, like BW2.

granted but it is patrat and only patrat
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
2 years ago#7
NumberXI posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Granted. But she tortures you all night.

I wish pokemon would all be fire/flying types that people wished were fire/dragon type, except charizard (the inverse of what is now true)
2 years ago#8
Masenko86 posted...
NumberXI posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Granted. But she tortures you all night.

I wish pokemon would all be fire/flying types that people wished were fire/dragon type, except charizard (the inverse of what is now true)

Granted, but now every Pokemon learns nothing but Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, and Ancient Power.

I wish for a Shiny Finneon.
2 years ago#9
wait guys, if the same wish is granted twice you grant the wish of the earlier poster. so my wish should have been granted
---
2 years ago#10
lighting_deity posted...
wait guys, if the same wish is granted twice you grant the wish of the earlier poster. so my wish should have been granted

Haven't all wishes been granted other than the shiny finneon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived