This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hey you

#31lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 1:41:09 PM
Masenko86 posted...
lighting_deity posted...
wait guys, if the same wish is granted twice you grant the wish of the earlier poster. so my wish should have been granted

Haven't all wishes been granted other than the shiny finneon?

mine was skipped
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#32DoctorJimmy133Posted 3/18/2013 1:41:28 PM
Granted, but it is very luck-based and makes the whole metagame less fun.

moneyman82 posted...
Out there in the cold,
Getting lonely getting old,
Can you...

Oh. Nevermind.

I've found it hard, it's hard to findů

Sorry, I think of that whenever someone contracts "Nevermind" to one word.

I wish I had a real fun friendly Fennekin as a pet.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#33Meltemi_RafalaPosted 3/18/2013 1:46:00 PM
Verdika posted...
Granted. They claim all the starters to be their equivalent of OU, Scizor to be NU, Mewtwo to be still banned, and Arceus to be allowed in all tiers.

I wish that Blastoise could get a new ability, a new move, and a special "Blastoise only" item that makes him viable in OU

Granted, but he's immediately submited for review, banned from OU and shifted into Ubers, where he's completely outclassed.

I wish for more entry hazard removal moves beyond Rapid Spin as well as weather removal (instead of just nullification).
---
All above is completely true and accurate, unless it isn't.
#34CarbideTitanPosted 3/18/2013 2:03:01 PM
Davidk92 posted...
STOP IGNORING ME

Granted,

I wish that this board was full of relevant topics.
---
Call Kenny Loggins, cause you're in the Danger Zone
#35lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:32:28 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
Davidk92 posted...
STOP IGNORING ME

Granted,

I wish that this board was full of relevant topics.

granted, everything is some how relevant in the regards of sonic

i wish my previous wish was granted
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#36DoctorJimmy133Posted 3/18/2013 2:55:15 PM
Meltemi_Rafala posted...
I wish for more entry hazard removal moves beyond Rapid Spin as well as weather removal (instead of just nullification).

Granted. Spore now removes entry hazards. In addition, Breloom removes all weather conditions on entry.

lighting_deity posted...

Granted. You've made only one wish in this topic and it was granted in post 2 :S

---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#37lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:02:40 PM(edited)
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Meltemi_Rafala posted...

Granted. Spore now removes entry hazards. In addition, Breloom removes all weather conditions on entry.

lighting_deity posted...

Granted. You've made only one wish in this topic and it was granted in post 2 :S

granted but is a plush not real

i wish for my death
---
#38lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:39:23 PM
lighting_deity posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Meltemi_Rafala posted...

lighting_deity posted...

granted but is a plush not real

i wish for my death

granted but you are in coma until then

i wish for a time machine so i can go back in time to shoot who came up with arceus
---
#39CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 6:41:27 PM
Granted. Here's your shotgun and your machine. Shoot the guy who came up with Stealth Rock too, okay?

I wish you could rename traded/transferred Pokes in Gen 6 ("Go! Terrakion! Go! Reshiram! Go LATIOS!")
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#40lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:55:26 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Granted. Here's your shotgun and your machine. Shoot the guy who came up with Stealth Rock too, okay?

I wish you could rename traded/transferred Pokes in Gen 6 ("Go! Terrakion! Go! Reshiram! Go LATIOS!")

granted but you can only change one letter

http://youtube/watch?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ

i wish for 10 dollars
---