This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Somethings that just absolutely blew my mind.

#11AeoninPosted 3/18/2013 6:43:08 PM
Not only did I think that Azurill debuted in Gen II, I was thrown for a loop when I found out that it's a pure normal type.
---
"A man's soul burns hotter than any cape." - xgamer1234
#12UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/18/2013 6:44:30 PM
I honestly have no idea where I got all of my Poke knowledge back in the day, but I seemed to be pretty on top of things. I remember figuring out the Regi puzzles on my own. I guess that blows my mind now.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#13GiftedACIIIPosted 3/18/2013 6:44:58 PM
Aeonin posted...
Not only did I think that Azurill debuted in Gen II, I was thrown for a loop when I found out that it's a pure normal type.

Azurill debuts in gen III
#14ProdozulPosted 3/18/2013 6:47:20 PM
ODomm posted...
karasu009 posted...
Ha. You said something funny.

No. I've always been a very perceptive person.

I was a kid man, give me a break...
I played Gold so naturally I never saw any Silver exclusive pokes. When I saw them in Hoenn, I assumed they were new in Gen 3

Don't feel bad. I had silver and had no idea both those lines were from gen 2...
#15Shadow Flare13Posted 3/18/2013 6:48:17 PM
I could understand you not recognizing the other lines you mentioned debuting in Gen II because they were either exclusives or pretty rare, but Swinub? I mean the Ice Path was crawling with them AND like you fought a ton of them before fighting Pryce who used both of the current members of that line.
#16ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:48:29 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
I honestly have no idea where I got all of my Poke knowledge back in the day, but I seemed to be pretty on top of things. I remember figuring out the Regi puzzles on my own. I guess that blows my mind now.

Like I said before, I remember Gen 1 cause it was new and exciting, then Gen 3 cause it was the huge graphical and gameplay improvement.

I guess I was just apathetic about Gen 2

And yea, I solved the Regi puzzles on my own the first time too, can't believe that haha
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#17ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:52:34 PM
Shadow Flare13 posted...
I could understand you not recognizing the other lines you mentioned debuting in Gen II because they were either exclusives or pretty rare, but Swinub? I mean the Ice Path was crawling with them AND like you fought a ton of them before fighting Pryce who used both of the current members of that line.

Hmm..... I feel like I do remember Swinub now.
And when I look at the Gen 2 sprite, it does ring a bell.

In the middle of typing this, yea I do remember Swinub.
The others though, I was almost 100% sure they were Gen 3, because when I look at their Gen 2 sprites, they look brand new to me.

That's incredible, it's like seeing Gen 1 fan made sprites of Gen 4 pokemon that are used in hacks.

It's just weird haha
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#18karasu009Posted 3/18/2013 6:57:03 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
ODomm posted...
karasu009 posted...
Ha. You said something funny.

No. I've always been a very perceptive person.

I was a kid man, give me a break...
I played Gold so naturally I never saw any Silver exclusive pokes. When I saw them in Hoenn, I assumed they were new in Gen 3

Yeah, its coming from someone who just realized after 9 years that Nidoking had a huge movepool and had to make a topic about its less amazing one, shadow ball

I know its movepool.

That wasn't the point of the topic. Which was actually a joke topic. Like all of my topics. Someone's jimmies are rustled.

I know mine will be tonight.

Oh yeah.
---
I am the darkness, I am the dragon...I am Soylent Green.