This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite tier to play in besides OU?

#11kwando1313Posted 3/19/2013 8:35:35 AM
karasu009 posted...
Random. Where's random?

Is it okay that I say random?

---
"I didn't know that brown cheese burns so well," -Kjell Bjoern Vinje
#12pokemonzeroPosted 3/19/2013 8:36:29 AM
Whatever Random Match is on B2 Wifi.
I do not use showdown. What is the fun of typing in stats and moves?If I want to make a pokemon appear I would use my AR(I only use my AR to Clone Unbreedable Legendary pokemon before EV training so I have an untouched one in case I change my mind on what ev's to put on it). I stick to Nintendo Wifi for battles.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#13sfgiantsfanmikePosted 3/19/2013 10:14:57 AM
RU for me. 'Found' the tier back in July right after the tier shuffling. Had yet to get into competitive and was studying UU since Mew, my favorite pokemon, was tiered there. After he rose to OU I scrapped my ideas for a UU team.

As I was looking at the various tier lists I spotted my favorite non-ledgendary in RU, Nidoqueen and took a closer look at the tier and saw two more of my favs: Entei and Druddigon. Built a team around them and had fun with it for months.
#14iKhanicPosted 3/19/2013 10:16:16 AM
Charizard
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#15Earth_EchidnaPosted 3/19/2013 10:17:38 AM
karasu009 posted...
Random. Where's random?

Is it okay that I say random?

Perhaps so- I may be a newbie in competivity, but I haven't chosen a favourite tier.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards
#16elconoMPosted 3/19/2013 10:30:37 AM
i don't battle normally. if did wood be UU.

idea of LC guys at L100 versus the typical Lv5 is what i wood prefer.
---
Casual gamer for 25 of my 28 years. mainly Pokemon, Fables, the Borderlands, GTA's, and some Minecraft these days. Currently with XBL, DS, 3DS. Yes. CASUAL.
#17ColtCababaPosted 3/20/2013 4:29:52 AM
I like the UU tier, but I think NU is surprisingly very fun. There are a lot of Pokemon in that tier you might not have known could be competitive or use certain sets. For example, I use a Nasty Plot Persian set in NU. It's pretty unexpected.
---
Official Shadow Crawdaunt of the Pokemon X/Y Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"Just because I want absolute power, I'm the bad guy!"