This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things I want to see in X/Y

#1RedShadowwwPosted 3/18/2013 10:39:46 PM(edited)
-HMs not taking up a moveslot or competely removed and replaced by something else (items for example).

-GTS to be improved, I don't wanna have to look for a pokemon only to find everyone that's willing to trade it wants a lvl1 xerneas/yveltal.

-Better Multiplayer and more things to do: adding in things like random tournament battles and certain co-op segments with random people or friends.

-VS Seeker

-A free 3DS app that's used for storage so we can transfer our pokemon from the DS games to X/Y.
#2LightningAce11Posted 3/18/2013 10:17:01 PM
I don't mind the hms. But gts, definately.
---
http://www.gifbin.com/f/981329
No! Because I work at ze muffin factory!
#3jayman7Posted 3/18/2013 10:21:07 PM
RedShadowww posted...
-HMs not taking up a moveslot or competely removed and replaced by something else (items for example).

I don't see items being used. As for HMs, a relatively popular idea in the fandom - and one I wholeheartedly support - is allowing Pokemon to learn more than four moves but only have access to four at once in-battle - but the "reserve" moves can still be used on the field. Not only cleanly fixes most people's issues with HMs, but carries a few other benefits as well (such as being able to temporarily disable an Egg move if you need another move for a while, without actually forgetting it.)

-GTS to be improved, I don't wanna have to look for a pokemon only to find everyone thats will to trade it wants a lvl1 xerneas/yveltal.

Does anyone seriously not support this?

-Better Multiplayer and more things to do: adding in things like random tournament battles and certain co-op segments with random people or friends.

-VS Seeker

Eh, only moderately care either way. They certainly wouldn't hurt.

-A free 3DS app that's used for storage so we can transfer our pokemon from the DS games to X/Y.

I've been suggesting this since before Black and White 2 came out.

So yeah, your ideas range from "Decent but I don't really care" to "Absolutely yes" on my scale. One of the better "ideas for the games" topics on this board.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4RedShadowww(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:41:52 AM
Ah I completely forgot multiple saves....
#5lazycomplifePosted 3/19/2013 11:43:27 AM
Good list TC but stop dreaming. It only leaves you disappointed.
---
Official Swinub
#6Masenko86Posted 3/19/2013 11:46:51 AM
lazycomplife posted...
Good list TC but stop dreaming. It only leaves you disappointed.

Y u no less cynical?