This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things I want to see in X/Y

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Things I want to see in X/Y
3 years ago#1
-HMs not taking up a moveslot or competely removed and replaced by something else (items for example).

-GTS to be improved, I don't wanna have to look for a pokemon only to find everyone that's willing to trade it wants a lvl1 xerneas/yveltal.

-Better Multiplayer and more things to do: adding in things like random tournament battles and certain co-op segments with random people or friends.

-VS Seeker

-A free 3DS app that's used for storage so we can transfer our pokemon from the DS games to X/Y.
3 years ago#2
I don't mind the hms. But gts, definately.
http://www.gifbin.com/f/981329
No! Because I work at ze muffin factory!
3 years ago#3
RedShadowww posted...
-HMs not taking up a moveslot or competely removed and replaced by something else (items for example).

I don't see items being used. As for HMs, a relatively popular idea in the fandom - and one I wholeheartedly support - is allowing Pokemon to learn more than four moves but only have access to four at once in-battle - but the "reserve" moves can still be used on the field. Not only cleanly fixes most people's issues with HMs, but carries a few other benefits as well (such as being able to temporarily disable an Egg move if you need another move for a while, without actually forgetting it.)

-GTS to be improved, I don't wanna have to look for a pokemon only to find everyone thats will to trade it wants a lvl1 xerneas/yveltal.

Does anyone seriously not support this?

-Better Multiplayer and more things to do: adding in things like random tournament battles and certain co-op segments with random people or friends.

-VS Seeker

Eh, only moderately care either way. They certainly wouldn't hurt.

-A free 3DS app that's used for storage so we can transfer our pokemon from the DS games to X/Y.

I've been suggesting this since before Black and White 2 came out.

So yeah, your ideas range from "Decent but I don't really care" to "Absolutely yes" on my scale. One of the better "ideas for the games" topics on this board.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
3 years ago#4
Ah I completely forgot multiple saves....
3 years ago#5
Good list TC but stop dreaming. It only leaves you disappointed.
Official Swinub
3 years ago#6
lazycomplife posted...
Good list TC but stop dreaming. It only leaves you disappointed.

Y u no less cynical?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Things I want to see in X/Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived