This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Do People Inside Pokemon World Eat?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Do People Inside Pokemon World Eat?
3 years ago#1
If fishes,vegetables, and animals are all Pokemon.. what would people eat there? Berries? Or are they all Pokenivorous?
3 years ago#2
Since Pokemon eat other Pokemon, I don't see why people wouldn't also do so.
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
3 years ago#3
Oh damn, that is somehow brutal. But there are Pokemon getting killed (Courtesy of the Lavender Tower) so I guess that's only natural.
3 years ago#4
Berries, vegetables and fruits, Moo Moo Milk and to an extent, Farfetch'd are all confirmed to be eaten by people.
Pokemon Black Version FC: 1506 5124 1112
3 years ago#5
Berries, rice, noodles, everything but meat.
No! Because I work at ze muffin factory!
3 years ago#6
I remember a few episode in the anime ash and co eating actual fish so maybe they eat both real animals and pokemon.
though i wouldn't feel so bad eating animal that just EASILY defend it's self(hell i'd probally kill me>.>)
Jirachi is the best pokemon
3 years ago#7
If you believe Arceus is your one true Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#8
One of the Sinnoh myths in Canalave Library directly mentions humans eating Pokemon. Heck, another myth even tells the story of a guy who hunted Pokemon using a sword. Sinnoh's myths are probably the most fascinating bits of Pokemon lore that GameFreak has ever given us...
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
3 years ago#9
They eat food.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#10
Doesn't Basculin's Pokedex entry state that they are tasty, implying that Basculin are eaten as well?
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Forretress
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Do People Inside Pokemon World Eat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived