This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shouldn't we have more info from CoroCoro???

#1jEr3mYPosted 3/19/2013 2:13:04 AM
Or has not all of it been said??

Just thought we were meant to get more info on Sylveon (or however it's spelt) and X and Y in general... but all we got was Rumble info....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 16
#2DonniedonzPosted 3/19/2013 2:19:07 AM
Nah, wait till next month :)
---
A Scandalous Fox...
#3jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:21:47 AM
Well that was lame... oh well, I can wait.. just annoyed that they said we could get more info this month.. but got NOTHING for XY....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 16
#4ChronoCactaurPosted 3/19/2013 2:58:24 AM
They have to spread out the info across the next 7 months or so.
---
VideoGame Playthroughs: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
See quote for hardcore M&LSSS
#5Serebii from SPPPosted 3/19/2013 2:59:27 AM
Let Rumble have some focus. It's wrong that people are just ignoring it because it's not XY
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#6Chykka_BlackPosted 3/19/2013 3:02:32 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
Let Rumble have some focus. It's wrong that people are just ignoring it because it's not XY

Totally true, plus the rumble series is fun, although the toys direction is too skylanderish. But its Pokemon so it will sell like hotcakes
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi White 2 FC: 4041-3946-3289 Icy
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#7mralpha543Posted 3/19/2013 4:20:20 AM

Is there a new one? Lul
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#8pokemonzeroPosted 3/19/2013 4:27:37 AM

I was excited about it til I heard about having to buy many toys. I do not play games where you have to buy toys to go with it. That is why I will never buy Skylanders or RumbleU!!!!!
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#9scraadinPosted 3/19/2013 4:42:36 AM
The big reason not to get excited about RumbleU is that it's made by Ambrella, creators of such fine gaming experiences as Pokemon Channel, Pokemon Box, Pokemon Dash, and Pokemon Ranch.

Rumble's about the only real game they've ever made, and so far my experience has been kind of meh. Kind of fun, but not really worth talking about.
---
"There is no overkill. There is only "Open Fire" and "I need to reload."
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates-schlockmercenary
#10RatedRKO7Posted 3/19/2013 5:01:48 AM

All I wanted was Syleveon's type so people can stop making the syleveon type topics. now it is all about Charizard. Somebody should really keep records of the fads that appear on this board before release.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y