This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shouldn't we have more info from CoroCoro???

#31AurawhispererPosted 3/19/2013 4:13:46 PM
Its monster hunter time!!!
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#32lazycomplifePosted 3/19/2013 4:16:01 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Its monster hunter time!!!

I'm waiting on mine to get here in the mail. The $20 off bundle from amazon was too good of a deal to pass up on.
---
Official Swinub
#33Serebii from SPPPosted 3/20/2013 8:15:35 AM
Accrovideogames posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...
1. There's 7 figures
2. They are not mandatory. All 649 Pokémon are available in the game without toys. You do not have to buy them

On your website, you say:

These Pokémon are not exclusive to the figures, being able to be obtained within the game, but the figures will provide a stronger form of the Pokémon, but with an extra boost in strength. Another difference with the figure Pokémon is that they are customisable. Using the money you earn in the various battles, you can purchase various improvements to the Pokémon. This ranges from the Pokémon's strength, to a change in the moves it has. With these customisations done, you can then send the newly customised Pokémon back into the figure. This will allow you to take the figure with you in order to go to a friend's place and use it on their version of the game!

This means that it's a pay-to-win game.

No. You can win completely without it. The figures are an extra. Yes they may be more powerful, but they also won't be

Think akin to the password Pokémon in Rumble Blast. Some where powerful, others not so much. They are absolutely not necessary and are not part of a "pay to win" strategy

Charizard4NU posted...
If I recall, Rumble Blast didn't seem to do all that well. And the Wii U itself isn't doing too well either. It seems to me that it would be more intelligent to focus on a game that Nintendo and GF know will sell, rather than Rumble U.

It was one of the first 3DS games to break 1m units sold. The Wii game was consistently at the top of Wii download charts for 3 years. This is a game that will sell. Also, GameFreak have nothing to do with it; Nintendo barely does. Pokémon Rumble games sell, they really do.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!