This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would this be an okay first team?

#1CrabhammarPosted 3/19/2013 6:30:33 AM(edited)
Smeargle
Darmantian
Blissey
Espeon
Forretress
Sableye

Smeargle SmashPasses to Espeon, who deals with all those icky Rocks and other status effects while putting up Dual Screens. Espy then gives it over to Darmantian, who goes to town on the opppnents' diddly-holes. Blissey is a defensive wall for super strong things that Darm can't handle. Forretress is a Rapid Spinner because Stealth Rocks really hurts Darm, and Prankster Sableye is a pain with Will-o-Wisp, Taunt (so the burned opponent cannot heal), Recover, and Tricking a Lagging Tail onto the opponent to basically kill that one opponent dead. Bonus points if I can nab a Choice item and further mess up the opponent by putting that Choice item on a Poke that doesn't want it.

I'm a nub so go easy on me :c is this good? Lacking in synergy? Horrible?

---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#2Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:43:23 AM
bump :|
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#3EpicYoshi801Posted 3/19/2013 8:02:53 AM
This is a good team, despite being a tad gimmicky. Just watch out for Tyranitar. That thing could really hurt your team.
#4Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:37:32 AM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
This is a good team, despite being a tad gimmicky. Just watch out for Tyranitar. That thing could really hurt your team.

yay

what's a good counter for TTar
---
#5Toasty_KabalPosted 3/19/2013 8:50:11 AM
Crabhammar posted...
EpicYoshi801 posted...

yay

what's a good counter for TTar

Speedy fighting types will force a switch.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#6Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:15:58 AM
So what if I switch Darmantian for Infernape? He kind of fits all those descriptions.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm a nub :|
---
#7karasu009Posted 3/19/2013 9:19:52 AM
Crabhammar posted...
So what if I switch Darmantian for Infernape? He kind of fits all those descriptions.

Iron Fist Infernape.

Darmanitan has sheer force though, and fighting moves? Is t-tar faster?
---
http://i.imgur.com/GrIym72.jpg
#8Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:41:42 AM
karasu009 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Iron Fist Infernape.

Darmanitan has sheer force though, and fighting moves? Is t-tar faster?

Actually, Darm has Superpower. I'm sticking with him because he's awesome.

I'm gonna go onto Pokemon Showdown later today. I'll save the replay for the three people who care.
---