This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wouldn't this typing be cool?

#1CrabhammarPosted 3/19/2013 10:19:54 AM
Fennekin - Fire/Flying - Look at dem ears. Oppa Dumbo style up in this b****.

Froakie - Water/Fighting - Froakie looks ready to beat some asses. Look at my sig. You can literally hear his thought process. "wait a second... are those b****es? I hear b****es." Froakie knows when it's go time.

Chespin - Grass/Rock - Chestnut man has GOT to turn into a rock. That'd be pretty badass. Pin could turn into spear... this one is literally setting itself up.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#2iKhanicPosted 3/19/2013 10:26:48 AM
NO.

Look, people don't want the whole Fighting/Psychic/Dark, just to go inverse of the normal triangle, people want it because all those types are completely independent of Water/Grass/Fire.

In this case, Fire type attacks would only affect grass type 1x, and water type attacks would affect grass types 1x
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3pokemon2pokerPosted 3/19/2013 10:27:10 AM
these typings*
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 15
#4Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:29:50 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
these typings*

lol how did I mess that up
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#5Toasty_KabalPosted 3/19/2013 10:31:22 AM
Fire/Flying and Grass/Rock are horrible typings.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#6naruko243Posted 3/19/2013 10:45:30 AM
Whatchu doin here crab, also I don't want fire/flying....I want my fire and psychic mystic fox
---
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107
#7jayman7Posted 3/19/2013 10:46:38 AM
iKhanic posted...
NO.

Look, people don't want the whole Fighting/Psychic/Dark, just to go inverse of the normal triangle, people want it because all those types are completely independent of Water/Grass/Fire.

In this case, Fire type attacks would only affect grass type 1x, and water type attacks would affect grass types 1x

In fact, the only way to do a two-way triangle with Flying/Fighting/Rock without breaking the original triangle is... Fire/Fighting. The one type combo that would cause most of us would scream if we saw in another starter.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:46:51 AM
naruko243 posted...
Whatchu doin here crab, also I don't want fire/flying....I want my fire and psychic mystic fox

*points to name*

Tbh, I only want Water/Fighting buff Froakie. The other two guys can be Dark/Psychic for all I care.
---
#9pokemon2pokerPosted 3/19/2013 10:47:16 AM
Crabhammar posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
these typings*

lol how did I mess that up

People make mistakes. Even I make mistakes from time to time.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 15
#10GubbeyPosted 3/19/2013 10:51:17 AM(edited)
Really, what gives people the idea that a dapper frog is going to become another brawler? That's what I'd like to know.

Crabhammar posted...
Froakie - Water/Fighting - Froakie looks ready to beat some asses. Look at my sig. You can literally hear his thought process. "wait a second... are those b****es? I hear b****es." Froakie knows when it's go time.

Not really. It looks more like it's saying, "I say! What a fine monocle you have there, chap! It's simply spiffing!"
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3