This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wouldn't this typing be cool?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wouldn't this typing be cool?
3 years ago#1
Fennekin - Fire/Flying - Look at dem ears. Oppa Dumbo style up in this b****.

Froakie - Water/Fighting - Froakie looks ready to beat some asses. Look at my sig. You can literally hear his thought process. "wait a second... are those b****es? I hear b****es." Froakie knows when it's go time.

Chespin - Grass/Rock - Chestnut man has GOT to turn into a rock. That'd be pretty badass. Pin could turn into spear... this one is literally setting itself up.
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
3 years ago#2
NO.

Look, people don't want the whole Fighting/Psychic/Dark, just to go inverse of the normal triangle, people want it because all those types are completely independent of Water/Grass/Fire.

In this case, Fire type attacks would only affect grass type 1x, and water type attacks would affect grass types 1x
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
3 years ago#3
these typings*
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 15
3 years ago#4
pokemon2poker posted...
these typings*

lol how did I mess that up
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
3 years ago#5
Fire/Flying and Grass/Rock are horrible typings.
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
3 years ago#6
Whatchu doin here crab, also I don't want fire/flying....I want my fire and psychic mystic fox
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107
3 years ago#7
iKhanic posted...
NO.

Look, people don't want the whole Fighting/Psychic/Dark, just to go inverse of the normal triangle, people want it because all those types are completely independent of Water/Grass/Fire.

In this case, Fire type attacks would only affect grass type 1x, and water type attacks would affect grass types 1x

In fact, the only way to do a two-way triangle with Flying/Fighting/Rock without breaking the original triangle is... Fire/Fighting. The one type combo that would cause most of us would scream if we saw in another starter.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
3 years ago#8
naruko243 posted...
Whatchu doin here crab, also I don't want fire/flying....I want my fire and psychic mystic fox

*points to name*

Tbh, I only want Water/Fighting buff Froakie. The other two guys can be Dark/Psychic for all I care.
3 years ago#9
Crabhammar posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
these typings*

lol how did I mess that up

People make mistakes. Even I make mistakes from time to time.
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 15
3 years ago#10
Really, what gives people the idea that a dapper frog is going to become another brawler? That's what I'd like to know.

Crabhammar posted...
Froakie - Water/Fighting - Froakie looks ready to beat some asses. Look at my sig. You can literally hear his thought process. "wait a second... are those b****es? I hear b****es." Froakie knows when it's go time.

Not really. It looks more like it's saying, "I say! What a fine monocle you have there, chap! It's simply spiffing!"
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wouldn't this typing be cool?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived