This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Pokemon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Pokemon...

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
3 years ago#1
Easier to catch in BW1 & 2?
Come on, I've caught Reshiram with a single Quick ball in BW2, while I've been trying to catch a GOD DAMN CHANSEY for almost 10 minutes in HG just now..
(P.S: The Chansey had red health, while Reshiram was at full HP..WTF!?)
I hate everything.

User Info: atomicrebirth

atomicrebirth
3 years ago#2
*Are

And it's random chance. You got lucky with the Reshiram and unlucky with the Chansey.
3DS Friend Code: 1375-8113-3652 (Oscar)

User Info: Decon082

Decon082
3 years ago#3
Reshiram, despite being a legendary, has a higher catch rate than Chansey. And Quick Balls are designed to be 5 times more effective when used on the first turn of a battle, so even at full health, you would have about the same chance of catching it as if the Chansey was in the red health.
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
3 years ago#4
I caught mewtwo in SS with one dusk ball. He was at 1hp and asleep though.
Official Swinub

User Info: RedShadowww

RedShadowww
3 years ago#5
I got zekrom in white with a single quickball and reshiram in white 2 on my 2nd ultraball...and cresselia on my first ultraball....and mesprit on my first quickball too. Plus I caught all the other legendaries in white 2 under 9 ultraballs max. Felt like it was a lot easier compared to other games @_@

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
3 years ago#6
Well, I probably got unlucky, but still, it DOES seem a little harder in HG/SS, compared to BW2, where Quick Ball barely failed for me. Even if it did, a Dusk Ball usually solved the problem. This time, I had to damage the thing down to red health, but even Timer Balls didn't work, despite the battle going longer than 20 turns..
I hate everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived