This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were released in the US exactly 10 years ago today.

#1Missingno_MastrPosted 3/19/2013 11:32:53 AM
Which means that the Swampert, Shiftry, and Linoone I have in Black 2 are exactly 10 years old as of today. It's amazing to think that I've had them for that long.

Anyone else have Pokemon as old as mine in their Generation V games?
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#2lazycomplifePosted 3/19/2013 11:38:15 AM(edited)
I have a pretty old team of Venusaur, Gengar, Dragonite, and Alakazam from LG.
They're about 8 years old or so.
---
Official Swinub
#3zerokidPosted 3/19/2013 11:38:02 AM
No, I was on haitus for a while and picked up Pokemon again in about 2007. My oldest Pokemon must be a Heracross nicknamed Herakrosu circa 2009.
---
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.
#4Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:39:37 AM
I actually still have 5/6ths of my original team from Ruby, but only Swampert, Shiftry, and Linoone were obtained the same day the games came out. Took me a while before I got Castform and Wynaut, and I still have those. I still miss my Pelipper, though... but losing him did help me to stop using cheating devices.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#5gamingratPosted 3/19/2013 11:41:39 AM
I still have my rayquaza. I leveled it to level 100 using Battle Mountain in the console games, and i have used him ever since
---
GT:gamingrat91
#6Decon082Posted 3/19/2013 11:55:51 AM
I still have tons of Pokemon from my first Gen 3 game (Emerald) but there's no way to know when I obtained them. I only know what day they arrived on the game when I transferred them. I'd say sometime in late 2005 was when I got the game, though I have no idea.

I do know that I got my Diamond version in June of 2007. I still have everything from my first playthrough on that game, since I've been unable to transfer until I get a 3DS this weekend.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/
#7SPDShadowRangerPosted 3/19/2013 11:57:46 AM
Kyogre, my Beauty contest queen.

Brings tears to my eyes!