This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think is the worst Pokemon move in the entire series? (Excl. Splash)

#71jamieyelloPosted 3/21/2013 5:57:05 PM
I had a Wobbuffet that knew splash once, for wobbuffet on wobbuffet action, so it was last to use struggle. I know it's wobbuffet, but it has its uses against ai.
---
It's different again.
#72Earth_EchidnaPosted 3/22/2013 2:47:48 AM
Arctimon posted...
Earth_Echidna posted...
Arctimon posted...
Barrage, definitely. Only known by one family, not very powerful, and it doesn't even have 100% accuracy.

At least the other moves have some usefulness to them.

In an argument to that, Present, I believe, is worse. It is the signature move of one of the weakest Pokemon there is, it's not even that powerful, and its accuracy is low. To add insult to injury, it can even heal.

Barrage is godly compared to Present, I think. But hey, its your opinion. I just felt I had to get that out of my system.

It was a toss-up between Present and Barrage, to be honest. Let's face it...they both suck.

EDIT: Also, in the crazy case that you would want to breed it to anybody, Present can be bread. Barrage has no such luxury.

Good point, there. I forgot about the breeding thing. But yes, I guess they are both lame. Especially as noted before- you can't have Barrage ingame.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards
#73Dboss107Posted 3/22/2013 3:56:24 AM
I Forget what the move is called but it involves a magnifying glass and says the pokemon has been inspected. I never saw the point of this move, it does nothing!
---
---
I am the KING of KINGS
#74Arcanine2009Posted 3/22/2013 4:57:59 AM
soMEguy_povo posted...
Other - Fake Out

It's pitifully weak, and useful (or more accurately, usable) exactly one time in an entire battle. It's like it was designed primarily for AI trainers to get in a cheap flinch (and subsequent implied "lololol, I err teh 1ee7zez!!1!") just to stall their inevitable butt****ing by one round.

Sounds like you've been faked out a couple of times..
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#75Blazekicker27Posted 3/22/2013 8:00:57 AM
Dboss107 posted...
I Forget what the move is called but it involves a magnifying glass and says the pokemon has been inspected. I never saw the point of this move, it does nothing!
---

Foresight negates all evasion boosts and allows you to hit Ghost types with Normal and Fighting type moves.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png