This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best and worst mono-type?

#11Alakazam_fanPosted 3/19/2013 1:11:01 PM
Best: Ghost
Worst: Ice
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#12Twilight_SonataPosted 3/19/2013 1:26:11 PM
The worst type, period, is mono-Normal.
Other types commonly mentioned may have some big weaknesses, but they also have at least some strength at they can play to. Not Normal, though. Normal is just all-around mediocre, cripplingly so.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#13StirFridayPosted 3/19/2013 1:28:36 PM
Fire is pretty bad.
#14DarkKirby2500Posted 3/19/2013 1:33:17 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
The worst type, period, is mono-Normal.
Other types commonly mentioned may have some big weaknesses, but they also have at least some strength at they can play to. Not Normal, though. Normal is just all-around mediocre, cripplingly so.

Oh yeah, Normal is the worst type, but I forgot it existed.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#15sonicfanaticjtbPosted 3/19/2013 1:41:01 PM
@those saying ice: Blizzard spam exists.

Anywho, best is probably steel and fighting. Steel is the best defensive typing in the game, is probably the easiest to find stuff to setup hazards with, has a viable rapid spinner, isn't hurt by sand, and have plenty of duel types to cover the fact that it's a pretty crappy offensive type. Fighting, meanwhile, is a very strong offensive typing with only two weaknesses.

The worst is normal. Hits nothing for SE, has only one resist (an immunity to ghost. ), is resisted by rock and steel (ghost has an immunity to it ), gives very little to types that it's mix'd with (Flying types no longer resist fighting, gives a fighting weakness to grass and water... ), and is made up of mostly pokémon found in the lower tiers.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?