This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since a 3DS cart can hold 8GB

#1Grand_BluePosted 3/19/2013 12:12:40 PM
Either make a very large post game or put multiple languages on the same cart.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2ThatKippPosted 3/19/2013 12:17:13 PM(edited)
Nope. This game will likely be 4GB but it's unlikely it will be more since it would raise the price. Resident Evil: Revelations is a 4GB game and at release it was $50.

Also, Europe has had multi-language carts at least since the DS. Any European DS (and I think 3DS) game can be played in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian. We don't get them in North America because primarily people speak English here.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#3mralpha543Posted 3/19/2013 12:20:44 PM
ThatKipp posted...
Nope. This game will likely be 4GB but it's unlikely it will be more since it would raise the price. Resident Evil: Revelations is a 4GB game and at release it was $50.

Also, Europe has had multi-language carts at least since the DS. Any European DS (and I think 3DS) game can be played in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian. We don't get them in North America because primarily people speak English here.

RE immediately went down to about 40, because everyone raged.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#4UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/19/2013 12:21:40 PM
I bought RE:Revelations on release for $40.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#5davidsmith91Posted 3/19/2013 12:34:31 PM
ThatKipp posted...

"Unfortunately" EU games come in specific languages.
#6Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:14:02 PM
In North America the languages are English, French, and Spanish so they should just put all 3 languages in the same cart rather than a separate English cart and a separate French cart (and finally they should add Spanish in NA since there's never any Spanish Pokemon.) Europe does this with their games and it works out well, so NA should do so.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#7UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/19/2013 1:19:35 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
In North America the languages are English, French, and Spanish so they should just put all 3 languages in the same cart rather than a separate English cart and a separate French cart (and finally they should add Spanish in NA since there's never any Spanish Pokemon.) Europe does this with their games and it works out well, so NA should do so.

The French spoken in Quebec is an entirely different variety of French called Quebecois.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#8STAYNDEBOKZRZPosted 3/19/2013 1:56:33 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

The French spoken in Quebec is an entirely different variety of French called Quebecois.

I don't think "entirely" is exactly right, but I'm no expert in French however Mexican Spanish is somewhat different from European Spanish but it's not a big deal heck different countries in Latin America have their own style of speaking, and even within countries are there different styles, but you're able to understand everything if you left out local lingo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI
#9Dark_ZoroarkPosted 3/19/2013 3:54:35 PM
Grand_Blue posted...

As a Latin American user, the spanish they speak in Europe is not the same as ours. Their spanish suck!
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#10SymphonicGloryPosted 3/19/2013 3:59:51 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

As a Latin American user, the spanish they speak in Europe is not the same as ours. Their spanish suck!

As someone who's visited Spain, they find most of the Spanish spoken in Latin America to be the equivalent of American English as viewed by the English. Living in NYC though, I know quite a few people who come from various Spanish speaking countries, and they all agree that for the most part, the differences are far from major.