This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since a 3DS cart can hold 8GB

#11UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/19/2013 4:09:52 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Grand_Blue posted...
In North America the languages are English, French, and Spanish so they should just put all 3 languages in the same cart rather than a separate English cart and a separate French cart (and finally they should add Spanish in NA since there's never any Spanish Pokemon.) Europe does this with their games and it works out well, so NA should do so.

As a Latin American user, the spanish they speak in Europe is not the same as ours. Their spanish suck!

As a Puerto Rican, I can say that several of the Latin American dialects of Spanish aren't quite as appealing. Spaniards tend to view themselves as the top of the Spanish-speaking totem pole. Followed by Mexico and most of Latin America, and tailed by Puerto Rico and Cuba. Luckily I didn't grow up speaking Puerto Rican Spanish, and when I was in Spain a lot of people asked if I was from Cordoba. .
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#12Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:15:52 PM
They should translate the Pokemon games to Latin American Spanish, it would do so well. I don't understand why they only translate it to European Spanish and only sell it in Spain and make it PAL only so it's not compatible with NA 3DS systems. Spain only has around a 50 million population and they are going through a terrible 26% unemployment rate compared to 550+ million Spanish speakers who can actually afford video games. Latin America isn't as poor as people think.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.