This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Posted this a while ago, but felt like bring this up again

#11Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:48:07 PM
So, bump
Hopefully keep it on topic this time?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12Hero_Of_RhymePosted 3/19/2013 5:58:56 PM
Wow, great ideas here.
---
I am Team Galactic
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#13Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:10:17 AM
Bump
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#14Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:11:21 AM
Bump
---
#15Masenko86Posted 3/21/2013 7:39:32 AM
I particularly like the idea for a,c,t, and g. Kinda like the idea of u-legendary, but not a Wii-U main game. If by Pokemon U, you mean a Stadium-type game, then I'll be all for that. W and z idea I am least fond of. Just my reaction, but well thought out idea. It doesn't hurt to speculate, unless you really get your feelings hurt if you're wrong. I don't see why so many people put you down for it.
#16EpicYoshi801Posted 3/21/2013 8:08:36 AM
thedeerzord posted...
I just learned a bunch of stuff about DNA and RNA in Biology. I like you Idea.

Oh. And sense theres Deoxys is a DNA pokemon. They need a RNA pokemon

I also just learned about this stuff, and I think this is a great idea. The RNA Pokemon could be something like an inverted Deoxys split in half that can change between M Forme, T Forme, and R Forme.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#17DarkDragon386Posted 3/21/2013 8:17:41 AM
Alright, so I know about the biology stuff.

But, what about the Norse mythology. Like, would the letters actually represent something?
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)