This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of a Pokemon before entering this topic.

#1Missingno_MastrPosted 3/19/2013 5:14:39 PM
Alright, here's how this little game of mine is gonna work. You start with 100 points. If you get to 0 points, you lose. Now, to figure out your final score, please refer to the following instructions.

1: If the Pokemon you thought of is Charizard, subtract 100 points from your total, so you get NOTHING! You LOSE! Good DAY, sir!

2: If the Pokemon you thought of is a legendary Pokemon, subtract 50 points from your total. Phione is not a legendary Pokemon, so if that is what you thought of, subtract 0 points.

3: If the Pokemon you thought of is a Poison-type, add 20 points to your total. If said Poison-type is in the Koffing or Trubbish line, add an additional 20 points.

4: Subtract 10 points for each evolutionary relative the Pokemon you thought of has, unless you thought of a Poison-type, a Glitch Pokemon, an Eeveelution, or Eevee. If you thought of Combee, you are not allowed to specify its gender to get around this. For instance, if you thought of Dunsparce, subtract 0 points. If you thought of Pineco, subtract 10 points. If you thought of Gible, subtract 20. For the sakes of the Burmy, Cherubi, and Shellos lines, and that sort of thing, different forms do not constitute different Pokemon.

5: If the Pokemon you thought of is Lopunny, Gardevoir, Gothitelle, or Meloetta, and you thought of it for reasons that would make others shake their heads at you (those of you that this is aimed at, you know what I'm talking about), then subtract 70 points from your total. If you do not know what I mean by this, then odds are this does not apply to you, and you need not subtract any points.

6: If the Pokemon you thought of is the only known Water/Poison-type to not have any evolutionary relatives, and you spell its name correctly on the first try, I will allow you to add 100 points to your total. For obvious reasons, I will not be spelling out its name here.

7: If the Pokemon you thought of is a Glitch Pokemon, then you are to be congratulated, as you and I clearly think alike. Add 150 points to your total.

8: If the Pokemon you thought of is Gallade, subtract 5 points from your total, because GalladetheGreat annoys me with his constant and incorrect insistence that Roxie is male. This penalty does not apply if you thought of any other member of the Ralts line (though the stipulation for Gardevoir outlined in #5 still applies).

9: If the Pokemon you thought of gets Contrary as an Ability, recalculate your score, except add points where it says to subtract them, and vice versa (obviously, only those that actually apply to the Pokemon you picked). Just for the lulz.

10: If you thought of Wynaut or Wobbuffet, you may choose one of the above rules that would apply to it and cancel out its effect on your score.

After you do all that, what Pokemon did you think of, and what is your score?
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#2MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/19/2013 5:15:57 PM
Uh...*reads*

Jolteon

100(?)
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#3Dark_ZoroarkPosted 3/19/2013 5:16:00 PM
Ainīt nobody got time for that!
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#4UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/19/2013 5:16:41 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...

---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#5MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/19/2013 5:17:09 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...

They do if your pokemon didn't apply to any of the rules!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#6karasu009Posted 3/19/2013 5:17:36 PM
Tl;dr

Croagunk.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GrIym72.jpg
#7Meta289Posted 3/19/2013 5:17:41 PM
Victreebel.

120 points.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#8Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:19:34 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Uh...*reads*

Jolteon

100(?)

Yes, 100.

Dark_Zoroark posted...

But you had time to post that.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#9AkigendPosted 3/19/2013 5:20:17 PM
Ivysaur.

120 I think.
#10pokemonzeroPosted 3/19/2013 5:24:00 PM
I saw your username and thought of Missingno.
What is my score
I think it is 250
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2