This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite NOT fully evolved Pokemon

#61Earth_EchidnaPosted 3/20/2013 12:05:56 AM
For me, it's Buizel, Murkrow, or Houndour.

Buizel and Floatzel have always been favourites of mine. I had read 'The Taggerung' shortly after Diamond and Pearl were released, and I had an obsession with otters then. So then, I start training my overlevelled Torterra... and the first Pokemon I run into? A level 40 Floatzel.

Murkrow has a particular awesome factor for me. Before I knew what competitive battling was, I decided to train up a team of six in case my very comptitive brother challenged me to a battle once more. At the forefront of this team was my Murkrow- Raven. She's level 87 now, and is more of an ingame team.

The last is Houndour. I loved dogs back then. I loved fire. Combine them and you got Houndour.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards
#62ArcaGrowlMewTwoPosted 3/20/2013 12:07:22 AM
Growlithe. My favourite Pokemon has always been Growlithe.
---
Pro Tip 1: Insulting omnipotent forces of evil generally turns out to be a very bad idea.
#63OmALY_03Posted 3/20/2013 12:07:58 AM
Gold Charmeleon. Always hated the black Charizard. Should have stayed gold.
---
Give me your MONEY!!!
#64SMASHKING84Posted 3/20/2013 12:13:02 AM
OmALY_03 posted...
Gold Charmeleon. Always hated the black Charizard. Should have stayed gold.

i had the same problem with the mareep line shiny mareep:http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/179.png
then they changed it with flaffy just to change it back for amphy >.>
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321
#65tooweakPosted 3/20/2013 12:28:49 AM
For actual use against humans: Porygon 2. I'm shocked my Black 2 save only has two Pory2's trained up. It's so bad the main guy I fight changed his team to 3 Pokemon with Fighting type moves (as opposed to his old 1 guy) to ensure he can take down the Pory Bros (evolite Pory 2 + spec/scarf/orb Pory Z).

If non-competive counts, then add some starters, Pichu, and Togepi.

All Gen 1 first forms of starters due to nostalgia

Pikachu. Obvious, and THEN comes the kicker. Pikachu was my partner in PMD2. If it's speed was just a little higher (or its bulk a lot higher), I'd use it against friends.

Eevee [technically he's a starter, just not YOUR starter] Also like several of its Evo's. So I have a full box of them on Black 2. To put that into perspective: All of my Competitive-ready Pokemon combine to fill like 2 boxes. Smeargle + Ditto COMBINE for a box despite having to keep extras of of both due to not gettin right stats/natures on them yet.

Togepi (blame the anime)
Pichu (blame the mini movies)

Piplup

Oshawatt
Dewott

Chespin was going to be my Gen 6 starter, but then I was told I'm taking Fennekin. So I hope they can breed me a Chespin early enough to keep him useful for story.
---
If you believe the read a book line you spout, you DON'T want us near books. Our buying and whining would degrade books so bad that Twilight looks Shakespearean
#66paralyzed21Posted 3/20/2013 12:46:08 AM
magmar
---
http://www.wearethepanicdivision.com | http://www.facebook.com/thepanicdivision
---
#67RockmanALPosted 3/20/2013 1:15:50 AM
Growlithe
dogs all the way
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures ONLY!
I now conclude that, Ever17's story is eminently the BEST story of all I've seen/read in my "entire life".
#68BigPappy09Posted 3/20/2013 1:28:38 AM
I love me some Diglett
#69banana360Posted 3/20/2013 2:31:28 AM
Squirtle, Onix, Poliwag, Staryu, Horsea, Haunter, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Taillow, Carvanha, Spheal, Prinplup, Oshawott, Herdier, Gothita, Joltik, Blitzle, Drilbur.

I honestly don't know how anyone can narrow down their favourite pokemon of any category down to one.
---
This reminds me of English classes where we'd put bulls*** meanings to things the that the authors didn't intend. - curryandrice
#70MettanAtemPosted 3/20/2013 2:36:45 AM
Finneon.
It has such a nice design.