This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dr. Robotnik vs Cyrus

#11MDS2005Posted 3/20/2013 8:33:15 AM
Thunder_Armor posted...
No. He is the E.G.G.M.A.N.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

This. I don't understand all the numerous people hating his more fitting name. <_<
---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#12Masenko86Posted 3/20/2013 8:37:25 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Masenko86 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Dunno who Cyrus is, but anyone's better than Robotnik.

Does Team Galactic ring a bell? And Robotnik would rape him. I mean, the evil organizations in Pokemon aren't very good either, but at least Robotnik knows how to go about snooPINGAS usual...

Cyrus is Team Galactic's leader? Oh, in that case...
Yeah. Cyrus is still better. He lost to Pokemon with the powers of a god. Robotnik loses to a hedgehog. It's really sad.

Shaymin would destroy Cyrus. So they'd both lose to hedgehogs if it came down to it.
#13KingTumbleweedPosted 3/20/2013 8:42:29 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Masenko86 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Does Team Galactic ring a bell? And Robotnik would rape him. I mean, the evil organizations in Pokemon aren't very good either, but at least Robotnik knows how to go about snooPINGAS usual...

Yeah. Cyrus is still better. He lost to Pokemon with the powers of a god. Robotnik loses to a hedgehog. It's really sad.

What? Cyrus lost to a random kid, there was no guarantee you would even use the legendary in the fight. Robotnik loses to a hedgehog who can move at light speed and yet has also successfully caused more mayhem than Cyrus could in his dreams.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#14Masenko86Posted 3/20/2013 9:05:46 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Masenko86 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

What? Cyrus lost to a random kid, there was no guarantee you would even use the legendary in the fight. Robotnik loses to a hedgehog who can move at light speed and yet has also successfully caused more mayhem than Cyrus could in his dreams.

This. Totally agree