This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should have a flipflop-wearing female rival with a cupcake pokemon

#31Painted_FishPosted 3/19/2013 10:32:50 PM
Lexifox posted...
They often come in pairs.

Dork. :P
---
NYARGLEBARGLE!
http://tinyurl.com/TheJusticeDance
#32LexifoxPosted 3/19/2013 10:36:02 PM
IrisVile posted...
:D I like the way you think, but I would be a hooker and choose heels, does this make us rivals? Do I get the sandwich pokemon? Ahahaha~

This doesn't make us rivals so much as it makes you a masochist >.>
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#33Charizard4NUPosted 3/19/2013 10:38:42 PM
Painted_Fish posted...
Lexifox posted...
They often come in pairs.

Dork. :P

I chuckled.
#34IrisVilePosted 3/19/2013 10:40:23 PM
Lexifox posted...
IrisVile posted...
:D I like the way you think, but I would be a hooker and choose heels, does this make us rivals? Do I get the sandwich pokemon? Ahahaha~

But flip flops make me sad D: and we never decided on the heel height or shoe. I could just wear some kitten heels. I can't help it Lexi...ooh I know Shape Ups or Crocs and barefoot isn't an option!
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#35LexifoxPosted 3/19/2013 10:42:32 PM
IrisVile posted...
Lexifox posted...
IrisVile posted...

But flip flops make me sad D: and we never decided on the heel height or shoe. I could just wear some kitten heels. I can't help it Lexi...ooh I know Shape Ups or Crocs and barefoot isn't an option!

Barefoot would also painful due to the hot ground and rocks and whatnot.

Crocs... are Crocs >_>
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#36IrisVilePosted 3/19/2013 10:46:10 PM
Lexifox posted...
IrisVile posted...
Lexifox posted...
IrisVile posted...

Barefoot would also painful due to the hot ground and rocks and whatnot.

Crocs... are Crocs >_>

Glad you agree! This is true basically the only correct answer are cute and sensible shoes to travel around the world. Unless you live in magical anime land where one may fight crime in 5 inch stilettos with no pain.
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#37sonicfanaticjtbPosted 3/19/2013 10:47:52 PM
@conversation of foot wear preferences.

I've got a song for ya: "No shoes. No shirt. No problems"

At least, when it comes to women :)
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#38LexifoxPosted 3/19/2013 10:52:44 PM
IrisVile posted...
Glad you agree! This is true basically the only correct answer are cute and sensible shoes to travel around the world. Unless you live in magical anime land where one may fight crime in 5 inch stilettos with no pain.

Tennis shoes are always a good choice for casual travel.
---
#39scrappybristolPosted 3/19/2013 10:54:29 PM
IrisVile posted...
Unless you live in magical anime land where one may fight crime in 5 inch stilettos with no pain.

>=(

Catwoman.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#40IrisVilePosted 3/19/2013 11:02:16 PM
scrappybristol posted...
IrisVile posted...
Unless you live in magical anime land where one may fight crime in 5 inch stilettos with no pain.

>=(

Catwoman.

Sometimes I too wear my heeled boots and kick doors open...

Lexifox posted...

Tennis shoes are always a good choice for casual travel.

This is very true, but depending on the type they don't always look great with every outfit. Ahahaha~ Or are boring at least for me. But if I am off to track down magical monsters like pokemon tennis shoes or a good pair of running shoes would be the way to go.
---