This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should have a flipflop-wearing female rival with a cupcake pokemon

#41LexifoxPosted 3/19/2013 11:05:16 PM
IrisVile posted...
This is very true, but depending on the type they don't always look great with every outfit. Ahahaha~ Or are boring at least for me. But if I am off to track down magical monsters like pokemon tennis shoes or a good pair of running shoes would be the way to go.

A good pair of hiking boots would also be a good choice, depending on the terrain.

That said, as important as "looking cute" might be, I would be fine with making certain sacrifices for comfort. My general attire choices aren't something Pokemon games are likely to accept, though.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#42RedArchangel20Posted 3/19/2013 11:12:10 PM(edited)
RedArchangel20 posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...
Meh. I girls in strappy heels over girls in flip flops.

As long as you still love the feet, you're good in my book.

All I ever wanted.

*pats your head*

Yeah, don't ever do that again. You're lucky I was gracious enough to let you on my friends list.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg Most beautiful woman in the world
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif Kiss the rings.
#43IrisVilePosted 3/19/2013 11:14:11 PM
Lexifox posted...
IrisVile posted...
This is very true, but depending on the type they don't always look great with every outfit. Ahahaha~ Or are boring at least for me. But if I am off to track down magical monsters like pokemon tennis shoes or a good pair of running shoes would be the way to go.

A good pair of hiking boots would also be a good choice, depending on the terrain.

That said, as important as "looking cute" might be, I would be fine with making certain sacrifices for comfort. My general attire choices aren't something Pokemon games are likely to accept, though.

Those would be pretty necessary, if anything one would realistically need probably two pairs of shoes as is in that world. Seeing how you are going to so many different areas.

Yeah I just am a tad masochistic with looking cute, but I wear heels enough that it isn't so bad, but I do love to wear flats or tennis shoes too haha. Too be fair I would honestly wear only two outfits any of the female MC wore to this date.(that being Leaf and New girl) of course video game girls and clothing is an entire different debate in practicality, and being cute.

Also this topic highjacking >
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#44LexifoxPosted 3/19/2013 11:15:42 PM
IrisVile posted...
Those would be pretty necessary, if anything one would realistically need probably two pairs of shoes as is in that world. Seeing how you are going to so many different areas.

Yeah I just am a tad masochistic with looking cute, but I wear heels enough that it isn't so bad, but I do love to wear flats or tennis shoes too haha. Too be fair I would honestly wear only two outfits any of the female MC wore to this date.(that being Leaf and New girl) of course video game girls and clothing is an entire different debate in practicality, and being cute.

See, I'm fine with sacrificing comfort for cute, but it really does depend on the context. A formal event? Maybe take out the heels. Going to climb a mountain and cross a desert? I'm wearing practical shoes.

That said, I enjoy wearing pants. So the games wouldn't approve of most of my wardrobe.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#45IrisVilePosted 3/19/2013 11:20:14 PM
Lexifox posted...
IrisVile posted...

See, I'm fine with sacrificing comfort for cute, but it really does depend on the context. A formal event? Maybe take out the heels. Going to climb a mountain and cross a desert? I'm wearing practical shoes.

That said, I enjoy wearing pants. So the games wouldn't approve of most of my wardrobe.

But the heels will help in stomping on the bugs! I agree though I can smile and enjoy wearing heels to class, but going on a run in them would be awful, but I would still probably pick them over flipflops.

I mean clearly you would show cleavage and mid drift. At least Winona was classy and wore a full body outfit. And Erika too.
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#46lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:20:51 PM
IrisVile posted...
this topic highjacking >

Is welcomed and expected. ^_^
---
Official Swinub
#47lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:22:06 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...
Meh. I girls in strappy heels over girls in flip flops.

As long as you still love the feet, you're good in my book.

All I ever wanted.

*pats your head*

Yeah, don't ever do that again. You're lucky I was gracious enough to let you on my friends list.

Okay sorry :(
---
Official Swinub
#48LexifoxPosted 3/19/2013 11:23:18 PM
IrisVile posted...
But the heels will help in stomping on the bugs! I agree though I can smile and enjoy wearing heels to class, but going on a run in them would be awful, but I would still probably pick them over flipflops.

In the Pokemon world the bugs are bigger than your foot. Just use a Fire Pokemon or something >.>

I mean clearly you would show cleavage and mid drift. At least Winona was classy and wore a full body outfit. And Erika too.

I did love Erika's fashion sense.
---
#49RedArchangel20Posted 3/19/2013 11:24:49 PM
Thing about heels is, I like when my dates wear them because they're always down for a foot massage after.

And y'all know where a good foot massage can go.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg Most beautiful woman in the world
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif Kiss the rings.
#50lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:26:19 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
Thing about heels is, I like when my dates wear them because they're always down for a foot massage after.

And y'all know where a good foot massage can go.

Aww yeah feet licking is the best.
---
Official Swinub