This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone discover something on pokemon while semi-conscious?

#1AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/20/2013 11:57:45 AM
The first legendary BEAST I ran into was Entei and I was pretty much out of it and didn't really realize wtf was going on. Same thing happened when my I found out my Quilava had Pokerus. I was wondering why the nurse was speaking more than usual.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 3/20/2013 12:04:25 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Same thing happened when my I found out my Quilava had Pokerus. I was wondering why the nurse was speaking more than usual.

Omygod this. I skipped half the conversation before I realised she was speaking a lot more. Read on for the next few lines but couldn't understand it at all after the parts I had skipped.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3keybladesrusPosted 3/20/2013 12:11:30 PM
My example is a bit different. When I was younger, I had a dream about Mew. In my dream, I was trying to catch Mew, but it always got away. Then, I threw out a super-common, low-levelled Pokemon. Mew used Transform on that Pokemon. I was then able to catch it with a single Pokeball without dealing any damage at all.

After that dream, I used my GameShark to activate the Mew event battle in Emerald (encounter codes would result in a disobedient Mew). I threw out a Lv. 2 Wurmple, and Mew used Transform. Just like in the dream, the Mew was captured with a single Pokeball.

This was before I knew that Transform also copied the target's catch rate.
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha
#4NidoprimePosted 3/20/2013 12:26:39 PM
I was grinding in Platinum and stumbled across a shiny Mr. Mime. I had the volume off and was watching tv at the same time, not really paying attention. Luckily I looked and noticed the sprite colour before I killed the damn thing. Eventually caught it with a Timer Ball.
---
Just dodge U-1, keep dodging!
Pokemon Black 2 - 0562 4704 4442
#5karasu009Posted 3/20/2013 12:34:31 PM
Last night I caught a shiny Swinub. I went to a Pokemon Center cause I save there because I used to roleplay the idea that my avatar would be cold outside.

Anyway paused it. I went on here to tell, and then picked up my DS after a bit. Tired me assumed I saved, and shut it off. I didn't save.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GrIym72.jpg