This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realised something :o

#11benjyPosted 3/20/2013 3:04:56 PM
Rapidash can have the ability flash fire!! O.o

Game freak intended to Protect their beloved ponies from flamers!! :D
Nice one Game Freak, Brohoof meh! /)*(\
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377
#2AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/20/2013 3:05:42 PM
I just realized something too.

*facedesk*
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#3Charizard4NUPosted 3/20/2013 3:05:51 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg
#4Dark_ZoroarkPosted 3/20/2013 3:06:25 PM
Grumpig= Pig Grum
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#5MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/20/2013 3:06:39 PM
While the logic is indeed there, I do not believe Gamefreak did it to defend the horses.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#61benjy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:09:35 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
While the logic is indeed there, I do not believe Gamefreak did it to defend the horses.

Silly Falcon, thats not how you say I love fluttershy :P

Ofc gamefreak intended to protect ponies, It's why Keldeo got given bonus's over dark types! To defeat all the evil haters!! :D
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
#7MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/20/2013 3:11:25 PM
1benjy posted...

Ofc gamefreak intended to protect ponies, It's why Keldeo got given bonus's over dark types! To defeat all the evil haters!! :D

You doomed this topic by correlating Dark with Evil (even though I think Light type should exist).

Now, I don't hate the existence of bronies, but I DO NOT like it when they shove their joys down the throats of everyone else.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#8wingblade98Posted 3/20/2013 3:13:05 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Grumpig= Pig Grum

HEY I'M GRUMPIG
---
Evil never sleeps--
it only snoozes.
#9Arne83Posted 3/20/2013 3:15:07 PM(edited)
1benjy posted...

Listen, dude... I'm a brony as well. But please... shut the f*** up. You ain't making us look good.

Also
wingblade98 posted...
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Grumpig= Pig Grum

HEY I'M GRUMPIG

I'M NOT SO GRUMPIG
---
"Oh no...wiki has attained self-consciousness!" -SOLDIER_Bankai
#101benjy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:15:49 PM(edited)
1benjy posted...

You doomed this topic by correlating Dark with Evil (even though I think Light type should exist).

Now, I don't hate the existence of bronies, but I DO NOT like it when they shove their joys down the throats of everyone else.

your telling me Freddie Darkrai isn't evil? O.o

You don't like joy either? Oh noes, don't reject the happiness! embrace it! :( Here have a smiley :D
---