This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realised something :o

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 3/20/2013 3:14:48 PM
I'd say that TC is borderline creepy, but he passed the borderline before I even entered the topic.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#121benjy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:16:45 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
I'd say that TC is borderline creepy, but he passed the borderline before I even entered the topic.

Wait so ponies are creepy now? What is this I don't even...
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377
#13MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/20/2013 3:17:23 PM
1benjy posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
1benjy posted...
While the logic is indeed there, I do not believe Gamefreak did it to defend the horses.

Silly Falcon, thats not how you say I love fluttershy :P

Ofc gamefreak intended to protect ponies, It's why Keldeo got given bonus's over dark types! To defeat all the evil haters!! :D

You doomed this topic by correlating Dark with Evil (even though I think Light type should exist).

Now, I don't hate the existence of bronies, but I DO NOT like it when they shove their joys down the throats of everyone else.

your telling me Freddie Darkrai isn't evil? O.o

You don't like joy either? Oh noes, don't reject the happiness! embrace it! :( Here have a smiley :D

Let me rephrase that. By joy, I meant your beliefs and love of horses/ponies. The biggest reason why people don't like bronies is probably because of how outspoken they are about it, to the point of shoving it down people's throats.

And don't worry, I do like joy.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#141benjy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:21:40 PM
1benjy posted...
1benjy posted...
While the logic is indeed there, I do not believe Gamefreak did it to defend the horses.

Silly Falcon, thats not how you say I love fluttershy :P

Ofc gamefreak intended to protect ponies, It's why Keldeo got given bonus's over dark types! To defeat all the evil haters!! :D

You doomed this topic by correlating Dark with Evil (even though I think Light type should exist).

Now, I don't hate the existence of bronies, but I DO NOT like it when they shove their joys down the throats of everyone else.

your telling me Freddie Darkrai isn't evil? O.o

You don't like joy either? Oh noes, don't reject the happiness! embrace it! :( Here have a smiley :D

Let me rephrase that. By joy, I meant your beliefs and love of horses/ponies. The biggest reason why people don't like bronies is probably because of how outspoken they are about it, to the point of shoving it down people's throats.

And don't worry, I do like joy.

Ik what you meant, you make the mistake of assuming a joke thread's TC is serious :3

We don't shove it down peeps throats very often, just you know, like, when people need some friendship in them. ;D
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377