This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shall we go on an adventure?

#1Cheyguy1211Posted 3/20/2013 6:08:16 PM
This is your Pokemon adventure. All pokemon are the same level in this game. If you lose at a number, the game ends for you. Post the story except replace the *** with the pokemon and post how far you make it. Please play by the rules and use your discretion on whether or not your pokemon would win the fight (ex: Your Charmander vs a Staryu is ok-ish, but an oddish vs a Moltres is a losing battle.) Good Luck!!!
Note: *** = http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php yep, we're doin it.

1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a ***! Your rival, Grey, just got his ***! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a ***, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a *** appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his *** and ***. You, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their ***. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, your starter from #1 is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get *** and he gets ***. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

So, how far did you get?
#2MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/20/2013 6:12:56 PM
I can only see "***" as one thing...

Anyways...

1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Wurmple (not a good start)! Your rival, Grey, just got his Emolga(would I have a chance?)! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a Buneary, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a Machamp appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

Even IF my Wurmple made it through that first battle, Buneary is SCREWED!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#3Chandler014Posted 3/20/2013 6:13:24 PM
Cheyguy1211 posted...
This is your Pokemon adventure. All pokemon are the same level in this game. If you lose at a number, the game ends for you. Post the story except replace the *** with the pokemon and post how far you make it. Please play by the rules and use your discretion on whether or not your pokemon would win the fight (ex: Your Charmander vs a Staryu is ok-ish, but an oddish vs a Moltres is a losing battle.) Good Luck!!!
Note: *** = http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php yep, we're doin it.

1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Haxorus! Your rival, Grey, just got his Zoroark! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a Simipour, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a Psyduck appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his Sawsbuck and Jirachi. You, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their Salamance. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, your starter from #1 is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get Zekrom and he gets Reshiram. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

So, how far did you get?

Eh, I'd make it. Maybe.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/20/2013 6:41:04 PM
1. I wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. I get the last pokeball. It's a Regigigas! My rival, Grey, just got his Sawsbuck! Now it's time for us Pokemon to battle!

2. I beat Grey. However, both of our Pokemon died in the battle. :( I go off into the wild (am I stupid?) and encounter an Eelektross, but luckily it likes me. Suddenly, a Deerling appears and attacks me. Pokemon battle time!

3. I caught the Pokemon I just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges me to a double battle with his Emolga and Electrode. I, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their Mantine. Unfortunately, my two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, Regigigas is actually alive and was following me. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. I've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. I walk into the nearby house (I'm a creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (you're scared for me) and challenges me to a battle. His conditions? I must use a random pokemon from his collection. I get Rayquaza and he gets Linoone. If I win, I get the pokemon and the item. If I lose, back to mother's house!

Yeah. I owned this.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#5MrMahoPosted 3/20/2013 6:44:58 PM
1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a MAREEP! Your rival, Grey, just got his TIMBURR! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a WAILMER, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a EXEGGUTOR appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his SLOWKING and CARRACOSTA. You, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their CRESSELIA. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, your starter from #1 is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get MILOTIC and he gets CUBONE. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

I think I won, rofl.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#6ODommPosted 3/20/2013 6:47:45 PM
1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Mightyena! Your rival, Grey, just got his Flaffy! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a Togekiss, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a Torchic appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his Duosion and Tailow. You, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their Vileplume. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, your starter from #1 is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get Sceptile and he gets Terrakion. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

Only one I'm skeptical about is the Sceptile, vs Terrakion, but even then Scepty has a type advantage

Yay... I win..?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#7ODommPosted 3/20/2013 6:49:23 PM
Maho, you lost at the Timburr...
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#8Sab_LiathPosted 3/20/2013 7:15:34 PM
1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Forretress! Your rival, Grey, just got his Spiritomb! (I got the worse end of that one) Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a Luvdisk, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a Dusknoir appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his Glameow and Octillery. You, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their Zorua. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, your Forretress is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get Ponyta and he gets Hypno. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

Yeah... I likely lost a few times over here.
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#9LunestarOmegaPosted 3/20/2013 7:17:34 PM
1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Metapod! Your rival, Grey, just got his Reshiram! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

I would say I lost handily.
#10wahaha911Posted 3/20/2013 7:20:58 PM
no we shant
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!