This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shall we go on an adventure?

#11EpicYoshi801Posted 3/20/2013 8:15:25 PM
1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Scizor! Your rival, Grey, just got his Swadloon! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a Pupitar, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a Magby appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his Drilbur and Arbok. You, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their Solosis. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, Scizor is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get Machop and he gets Mew. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

I dominated 1, 2, and 4, but got royally screwed on the other two.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#126bananzaPosted 3/20/2013 8:40:51 PM
1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Drifblim! Your rival, Grey, just got his Murkrow! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

Yeah, I got this.

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a Blastoise, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a Victini appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

Easy.

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his Breloom and Probopass. You, of course, accept.

Blastoise shreds Probopass, and Victini burns Breloom. Good game.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their Braviary. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, your starter from #1 is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

Drifblim on Braviary. I dunno. I'll say I win just to continue.

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get Oshawott and he gets Rhyperior. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

I do have type advantage, so if they're the same level, then I'll probably win.

This worked out surprisingly well.
---
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. Oppan Gangnam Style!
#13MrMahoPosted 3/20/2013 8:49:27 PM
ODomm posted...
Maho, you lost at the Timburr...

I didn't really lose at Timburr.

I read the thing wrong anyway, I lost at the Cresselia part.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#14BlueGaryOakPosted 3/20/2013 8:58:37 PM
1. You wake up late and run to Professor Dogwood. You get the last pokeball. It's a Houndour! Your rival, Grey, just got his Frillish! Now it's time for your two Pokemon to battle!

2. Congratulations, you beat Grey. However, both of your Pokemon died in the battle. :( You go off into the wild (are you stupid) and encounter a Heatmor, but luckily it likes you. Suddenly, a Krookodile appears and attacks you. Pokemon battle time!

3. You caught the pokemon you just battled. Seeing this, a trainer named Feqagams challenges you to a double battle with his Zigzagoon and Bayleef. You, of course, accept.

4. Team Spaceship appears after that battle with their Larvitar. Unfortunately, your two pokemon are exhausted. Luckily, your starter from #1 is actually alive and was following you. 1 on 1 anyone?

5. You've fended off Team Spaceship...for the moment. You walk into the nearby house (you creeper) and find an item. An old man appears (I'm scared for you) and challenges you to a battle. His conditions? You must use a random pokemon from his collection. You get Braviary and he gets Torkoal. If you win, you get the pokemon and the item. If you lose, back to mother's house!

So, how far did you get?
I think I went far.
---
I am ddg