This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP Kanto 10 Years After - Seniors and the Junior League.

#1henriuePosted 3/20/2013 8:01:37 PM(edited)
Link to part 1 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65677507?page=49
Link to part 2 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65703605?page=49

Out of all the attacks, Dragon rage seemed to do the most damage. however Gyarados was not shaken. It started trying to attack again, evoking a giant wave from the sea.

???: Oh no you don't!
Said a lean silhouette on the wave.
???: Blastoise, Hydro cannon!
A massive blast of water struck down the gyarados in to the ocean, as the wave quelled down, a young woman came surfing on a blastoise, she was wearing a sort of Panama straw hat, a floral green shirt and a pair of red pants.
???: Don't rest now Azul!
Soon the monster raged above the seas once more.
???: A dive ball should be enough!
Said the young woman throwing the ball. it sucked the monster in. and it fell to her hand. it was caught.
???: heh, i will call it Red! in homage to that boneheaded brother of mine! hey professor!
Oak: Leaf, how long has it been?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#2RatedRKO7Posted 3/20/2013 8:03:00 PM
Dark: That was cool. I haven't seen complete domination like that since my sister's battles at the gym.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#3MrMahoPosted 3/20/2013 8:03:52 PM
Mako scratched his head a bit as Glissando jumped on his shoulder, "So, who is this?" Mako whispered to Raleigh.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#4henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:05:00 PM
BTW all pokémon who participated are now level 8, including Fox's pokémon (not flare and ace though.)
---
#5VoidEnvoyPosted 3/20/2013 8:07:20 PM
henriue posted...
Link to part 1 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65677507?page=49
Link to part 2 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65703605?page=49

Out of all the attacks, Dragon rage seemed to do the most damage. however Gyarados was not shaken. It started trying to attack again, evoking a giant wave from the sea.

???: Oh no you don't!
Said a lean silhouette on the wave.
???: Blastoise, Hydro cannon!
A massive blast of water struck down the gyarados in to the ocean, as the wave quelled down, a young woman came surfing on a blastoise, she was wearing a sort of Panama straw hat, a floral green shirt and a pair of red pants.
???: Don't rest now Azul!
Soon the monster raged above the seas once more.
???: A dive ball should be enough!
Said the young woman throwing the ball. it sucked the monster in. and it fell to her hand. it was caught.
???: heh, i will call it Red! in homage to that boneheaded brother of mine! hey professor!
Oak: Leaf, how long has it been?

(Called it. You all know I called it.)

Lilac's Growth had been successful, and Raleigh had been about to add his assistance to the effort until a new trainer appeared and with immense skill caught the Gyarados.

"Hey," Raleigh said, seeing who the trainer was, "I guessed right." He noticed that Mako wasn't sure who the new arrival was, so he leaned over and whispered in his ear, "That's Leaf, one of Kanto's Top 3 trainers, along with Red and Blue."

(Is Lilac level 8 as well?)
#6RatedRKO7Posted 3/20/2013 8:07:21 PM
henriue posted...
BTW all pokémon who participated are now level 8, including Fox's pokémon (not flare and ace though.)

the only pokemon that I had use an attack was Volt but it didn't seem to hit. So did my pokemon gain or no.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#7purplezoroarkPosted 3/20/2013 8:10:03 PM
Yuuki: wow... That was amazing! I wonder who did that?

*yuuki looks for blastoise's trainer*

Yuuki: N-no way! She's here! Miss leaf!!

*yuuki runs towards oak and leaf*

Ugh we got to a climax and I gotta go!! WHYYYY!!? ASDGHJK
Sorry... See you all tomorrow..

If you want henri, you can control my character or go on without me
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#8henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:10:14 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...

the only pokemon that I had use an attack was Volt but it didn't seem to hit. So did my pokemon gain or no.

you sent out aura volt and noct so they all went up, who missed a chance was who had a level 5 or 6 and didn't try to use it.
---
#9henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:11:14 PM
purplezoroark posted...
Yuuki: wow... That was amazing! I wonder who did that?

*yuuki looks for blastoise's trainer*

Yuuki: N-no way! She's here! Miss leaf!!

*yuuki runs towards oak and leaf*

Ugh we got to a climax and I gotta go!! WHYYYY!!? ASDGHJK
Sorry... See you all tomorrow..

If you want henri, you can control my character or go on without me

It'd be best if someone else took over, i think i broke Alex.
---
#10MrMahoPosted 3/20/2013 8:11:59 PM
Mako turned a bit towards Raleigh, "By the way, sorry for getting all "touchy" at Professor Oak's house. I'm just not used to being away from home for this long, so I don't know...I just don't really know how to act around people as much, since I never really grew up with any friends, I was pretty secluded."

Glissando then looked down at the injured Starly who tried to get up, "Gib! Gible!"

Mako then looked at Starly, "Oh! Don't move Starly, we're taking you to the PokeCenter!"

He then darted to the PokeCenter, "I'll meet you guys back at Oak's house!"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops