This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP Kanto 10 Years After - Seniors and the Junior League.

#131purplezoroarkPosted 3/22/2013 3:58:33 AM
Wow.. Thanks guys for controlling my character and don't worry henri, even if you kill my character I'll just revive him :p

Btw... Am I the only one getting a one-week break starting tomorrow? Because I think my family wants to go somewhere....
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#132MrMahoPosted 3/22/2013 11:41:52 AM
Uh, my break starts next week Friday.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#133protobakurionPosted 3/22/2013 12:47:56 PM
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#134MrMahoPosted 3/22/2013 4:34:17 PM
I think it's already too late to join. PM henriue.
---
#135henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 4:56:02 PM
I think the group is now organized and used to the adventure enough so it won't get confusing. that said i think i don't have any issues about asking one more person, however if you as a group approve of this, who?

* There was this guy who tried to sign up at the beginning but i can't find out his name because i am no longer tracking the Sign up topic and i can't find it, if anyone has a link please show me.

* Chandler014, who appeared on part 2 curious about this.

* Protobakurion, who just PMd me.

I am waiting for your decisions.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#136fox444fPosted 3/22/2013 5:03:51 PM
i'm cool. if they want to join, i think we should let them. my only concern is if they disappear what do we do with their characters.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#137protobakurionPosted 3/22/2013 5:18:48 PM
fox444f posted...
i'm cool. if they want to join, i think we should let them. my only concern is if they disappear what do we do with their characters.

I get busy sometimes but I try to get a post or two in when I do. All I need is the sign up sheet and a summary of what's happened.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#138MrMahoPosted 3/22/2013 5:20:26 PM
Usually, if characters disappear in an RP after a while, they're treated as if they have never existed.

Additionally, the other person's name was OcarinaofToast annnd...I don't mind if we have another person joins, but I would just say that if they fall behind, I don't think we should really wait. If the person has a lot of free time, then they shouldn't have a problem catching up.
---
#139fox444fPosted 3/22/2013 5:27:55 PM
MrMaho posted...
Usually, if characters disappear in an RP after a while, they're treated as if they have never existed.

Additionally, the other person's name was OcarinaofToast annnd...I don't mind if we have another person joins, but I would just say that if they fall behind, I don't think we should really wait. If the person has a lot of free time, then they shouldn't have a problem catching up.

Ocarina doesnt want to do it. I've talked to him about it already
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#140henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:32:56 PM
That was ocarina? weel i guess that is off then.

Well all the posts are really short and easy to catch up since half of the posts are off talks like this one (purple zoroark did catch up in minutes) .it is a bit different than the other RPs (where everyone narrates anything) so i guess, reading it is a must. and we usually play from 10 to midnight so i doubt anyone have a time constraint there.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.