This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP Kanto 10 Years After - Seniors and the Junior League.

#291MrMahoPosted 3/23/2013 7:54:52 PM
Mako looked at Blue, "Do you think you can lead me to where the sign-ups are specifically?"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#292henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:56:37 PM
I'm sorry but your acuracy is at 75% chance to hit and have you seen eevee's catch rate. fortunately the burn has been damaging her.

The pokéball hits and wobbles for a while, she is a feisty one and fights a lot, but is eventually caught.
______
Lucky guys, both of you hit the spot. i am not kidding.
______
Anyways my dog has to go and i will be back in minutes, anyone can narrate for a while, just don't pass the day yet. since the registration for tomorrow is only untill 11:00
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#293VoidEnvoyPosted 3/23/2013 7:58:19 PM
Raleigh finally found the Pokemon Center, and a after quickly folding up his bike and stowing it in his backpack he rushed inside.

"Nurse Joy!" he said rather loudly, probably annoying some of the patrons within, "I need these two pokemon healed stat!"

He handed her the pokeballs of both Roger and the Eevee he'd caught.

(So I take it I can't use the Eevee in the Colosseum, since he's level 9. Also, I wanted to ask where I'll be able to find the TM for Volt Switch, and where I might encounter a Houndour in the wild.)
#294fox444fPosted 3/23/2013 8:00:03 PM
Fox smiles at the pokeball, but his smile quickly disappears.
Fox: Dark. This Eevee was burned bad in our battle and it fought way past where it should have been able to. It pushed itself too hard. Grab the egg. I need to get her to the pokemon center.
-----
I understand, just was getting a little frustrated. Funny story. Sand attack annoys me in the games too lol
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#295RatedRKO7Posted 3/23/2013 8:01:21 PM
henriue posted...
I'm sorry but your acuracy is at 75% chance to hit and have you seen eevee's catch rate. fortunately the burn has been damaging her.

The pokéball hits and wobbles for a while, she is a feisty one and fights a lot, but is eventually caught.
______
Lucky guys, both of you hit the spot. i am not kidding.
______
Anyways my dog has to go and i will be back in minutes, anyone can narrate for a while, just don't pass the day yet. since the registration for tomorrow is only untill 11:00

Dark: Congradulations Fox. I am happy you got an Eevee that you always wanted.
*Dark picks up the egg.*
Dark: But what are we going to do with the egg?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#296MrMahoPosted 3/23/2013 8:02:01 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
Raleigh finally found the Pokemon Center, and a after quickly folding up his bike and stowing it in his backpack he rushed inside.

"Nurse Joy!" he said rather loudly, probably annoying some of the patrons within, "I need these two pokemon healed stat!"

He handed her the pokeballs of both Roger and the Eevee he'd caught.

(So I take it I can't use the Eevee in the Colosseum, since he's level 9. Also, I wanted to ask where I'll be able to find the TM for Volt Switch, and where I might encounter a Houndour in the wild.)

Looks like someone wants a Jolteon!
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#297RatedRKO7Posted 3/23/2013 8:03:01 PM
fox444f posted...
Fox: Dark. This Eevee was burned bad in our battle and it fought way past where it should have been able to. It pushed itself too hard. Grab the egg. I need to get her to the pokemon center.
-----
I understand, just was getting a little frustrated. Funny story. Sand attack annoys me in the games too lol

Dark: Ok. Afterwards we should head to the police station and the Colosseum to register.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#298fox444fPosted 3/23/2013 8:07:57 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
fox444f posted...
-----

Dark: Ok. Afterwards we should head to the police station and the Colosseum to register.

Fox and Dark arrive at the pokemon center.
Fox: Nurse Joy can you please heal my Vulpix and Eevee.

Nurse Joy: Sure. Joy takes the pokeballs.

Fox turns to Dark
Fox: I agree. right after my pokemon are healed we need to go register and the police station to let them know we captured the eevees.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#299VoidEnvoyPosted 3/23/2013 8:09:05 PM
(Just saw that Henri is stepping out for a while, so I'll go ahead and narrate Nurse Joy for the time being.)

"Oh, dear," the nurse replied, "They've both taken quite the beating. I'll put them in the restorer right away and get them back to you as soon as possible! Oh Blissey! Could you help me over here for a moment?"

As the nurse and her Blissey went to heal Raleigh's new pokemon, he sat down on a couch in the lobby and waited to get them back.

"Man," he said, thinking out loud like he often did, "that Eevee sure put on a fight! He's a real scrappy dude. Wonder what I'll name him."

He was reminded of a character in an old video game he used to play when he was little. What was it called? Creek Town Hostage or something like that, he thought. Anyway, he remembered that the main character had been a really tough brawler named Kunio.

"That's it!" he thought, "I'll name that Eevee Kunio!"

MrMaho posted...
Looks like someone wants a Jolteon!

*Shifty Eyes* Maybe...
#300protobakurionPosted 3/23/2013 8:11:51 PM
MrMaho posted...
"Hello..." Mako said, as he was still paranoid about the whole battling thing previously. It seemed like everyone else was going to have one more Pokemon than him, and he thought he needed to catch another Pokemon as soon as he could...but he thought it would be better to wait until it was later.

"Gib! Gible!" Glissando shouted, as he introduced himself to Jace.

"Hello. Name's Jace. What's your name?"

"A TM? How exciting."
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.