This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP Kanto 10 Years After - Seniors and the Junior League.

#381MrMahoPosted 3/24/2013 8:00:20 AM
Alright, well I'm on...so yeah.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#382protobakurionPosted 3/24/2013 8:18:45 AM
MrMaho posted...
Alright, well I'm on...so yeah.

I'm going to be busy all day. Church, movie theater, and then dinner....

@henriue Can we postpone the Tournament until tomorrow?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#383henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:27:46 AM
Okay, so we'll do it tomorrow, No story today.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#384VoidEnvoyPosted 3/24/2013 9:52:18 AM
henriue posted...
Okay, so we'll do it tomorrow, No story today.

No story? That means we can spend the whole day Rocking Out! Whoo!

I'm just going to get myself out of the police station really quickly, and after that anybody who wants to interact with me can. I'll be around on and off today, but if I see someone trying to interact with me I'll do my best to post.

~~~~~

"Thanks!" Raleigh said, taking the reward money and stuffing it into his wallet.

"I'm actually going to keep the little guy for myself," he told the officers. "Kunio and I are going to have a blast, right bud?"

Kunio, still perched on his shoulder, only glared at him. "Yeesh," Raleigh exclaimed, rolling his eyes, "you're a tough nut to crack, all right, but I'll win you over yet. Thanks again officers. See ya!"

He left the police station, happy that his wallet was once again holding a decent amount of cash. He didn't want to head to the Pokemon Center for the night just yet, so he decided to ride around the city on his bike and explore. He left Kunio on his shoulder, hoping that he and the Eevee could bond a bit. He really hoped the little guy would warm up to him.

~~~~~

So now I've got 4800 PD, thanks to the reward money. Also, what TM's would the Pokemart in this city have in stock, Henri?
#385protobakurionPosted 3/24/2013 9:57:38 AM
I'm on Spring Break tomorrow.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#386henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:57:53 AM
VoidEnvoy posted...

So now I've got 4800 PD, thanks to the reward money. Also, what TM's would the Pokemart in this city have in stock, Henri?

Clerk: What did you have in mind?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#387VoidEnvoyPosted 3/24/2013 10:07:23 AM
henriue posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...

Clerk: What did you have in mind?

(Woah! Henri used his Narrator powers to teleport me to a Poke Mart! Astonishing!)

"Hmm," Raleigh pondered, thinking for a moment. "Do you perhaps have any Fighting type TMs? Or maybe a Scald or an Energy Ball TM?"

(As you can probably guess, I'm looking for TM's I can use on my pokemon that I'm entering in the Colosseum. I know that Scald and Energy Ball are pretty powerful for this point in the story, but it can't hurt to try right?)
#388MrMahoPosted 3/24/2013 10:18:34 AM
Alright, just gotta wait for Fox, and then we can have our battle!
---
#389MrMahoPosted 3/24/2013 10:29:22 AM
Oh and Void, I want to battle yur character today as well.
---
#390VoidEnvoyPosted 3/24/2013 10:31:05 AM
MrMaho posted...
Oh and Void, I want to battle yur character today as well.

M'kay. That sound good. I can only use Roger and Kunio, though, since I didn't enter them in the competition.