This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP Kanto 10 Years After - Seniors and the Junior League.

#491RatedRKO7Posted 3/25/2013 6:21:47 PM
in and sorry about yesterday my test was hard and I got distracted by Lego city undercover
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#492VoidEnvoyPosted 3/25/2013 6:23:18 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako lead Jace through Viridian City and eventually found Raleigh, "Hey, Raleigh, would you like to battle this guy right here?" Mako pointed behind his back, "His name is Jace, and I felt bad for turning his battle request down, so I was wondering if you would like to battle him."

Raleigh, who'd been riding around town with Kunio, stopped when he noticed Mako and another boy approaching him.

"So you wanna battle, eh?" He asked the other boy, apparently named "Jace". "Sure, I'll battle you!"

He hopped off of his bike and stowed it in his backpack, before dusting himself off a bit and pulling two pokeballs from his belt: the ball containing Roger, and Kunio's empty ball.

"Ready when you are," he said with a smirk.

(What levels are your pokemon, Proto? The only pokemon I can use at the moment are Roger, my Lv 5 Taillow, and Kunio, my Lv 9 Eevee. I want the level of the pokemon I use to be close to the level of yours, so I'll pick one or the other depending on your levels.)
#493henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:25:23 PM(edited)
OK so that makes Maho, Proto, rated and me, is fox here?

BTW, tenuto leveled up 1, and as far as i narrated levels are only a matter of evolution and moves, unless you'd like me to change it.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#494fox444fPosted 3/25/2013 6:25:05 PM
I'm in. Coliseum is tonight right?
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#495henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:30:00 PM(edited)
Sure, as soon as you go to sleep and wake up.

Should i start a new topic?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#496fox444fPosted 3/25/2013 6:30:24 PM
henriue posted...

Im all for time skipping. My character just finished battling Mako so I was gonna wait until the timeskip anyway.
---
#497MrMahoPosted 3/25/2013 6:31:07 PM
Yeah, we should probably make the topic shortly. It's probable that an idiot will come here and close it on purpose.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#498VoidEnvoyPosted 3/25/2013 6:31:56 PM
henriue posted...

I think Proto wanted to battle me, though, so can we wait until that's over with?

And yeah, new topic ahoy!
#499fox444fPosted 3/25/2013 6:32:45 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...

I think Proto wanted to battle me, though, so can we wait until that's over with?

And yeah, new topic ahoy!

Yeah sure
---
#500_KGC_Posted 3/25/2013 6:33:35 PM
500, lol
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra