This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most beautiful PokeGirl?

#41InsanititiousPosted 3/20/2013 11:06:10 PM
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
Yancy.

---
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board & Married to Loli of the Year, Marley.
"How was that Water Temple?"
#42InsanititiousPosted 3/20/2013 11:08:18 PM
infernopro posted...
Skyler

The guy from the third movie?
---
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board & Married to Loli of the Year, Marley.
"How was that Water Temple?"
#43Rose_MagePosted 3/20/2013 11:20:54 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
They won't show. They never do. I would like to fight someone though. Nothing as adrenaline pumping like a good fight.

WIth a username like that, can you really blame them fleeing from your very sight? Maybe you should be less intimidating or something.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#44BlueGaryOakPosted 3/20/2013 11:23:47 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
They won't show. They never do. I would like to fight someone though. Nothing as adrenaline pumping like a good fight.

WIth a username like that, can you really blame them fleeing from your very sight? Maybe you should be less intimidating or something.

I weigh 93lbs and am 5'8''.

I shouldn't be intimidating.
---
I am ddg
#45SMASHKING84Posted 3/20/2013 11:29:11 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

but your gary mother f***ing oak,you have ten badges in kanto when there's only 8 in total.
plus you got the BEST starter ever a god damn eevee.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321
#46BlueGaryOakPosted 3/20/2013 11:34:03 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

but your gary mother f***ing oak,you have ten badges in kanto when there's only 8 in total.
plus you got the BEST starter ever a god damn eevee.

True.
---
I am ddg
#47AlbinoCrocodilePosted 3/21/2013 12:26:43 AM
Miltank.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#48UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/21/2013 12:28:08 AM
BlueGaryOak posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

That sounds very unhealthy.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#49SMASHKING84Posted 3/21/2013 12:29:24 AM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

yeah unless your extreemly young your weight is too low for your height.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321
#50BlueGaryOakPosted 3/21/2013 12:34:18 AM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

It kind of is. Considering when I actually was active in my martial art sport I weighed 125~lbs.

Then I became gravely ill. Then I got better, but I am still gaining weight back.
---
I am ddg