This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As you were fishing

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 3/21/2013 7:21:25 AM(edited)
your fishing reel bent a bit as you caught something and reeled it in and you got...
go to http://www.random.org/ and generate a number between 0 and 17 (sorry about that!) to find out what you got.

0-Your spouse (Give you 999,999 Pokedollars)

1-1 lb nachos (Allow to to change your pokemon Ivs for a Hidden Power you want it to have)

2-TM 13- Payday (You can teach any one it)

3-Whimsicott with Prankster and Spore (The Perfect defensive Pokemon)

4-Female Speed Boost Torchic (YOu can breed it to get one with max Ivs)

5-A Giant Wad of Bubble Gum (Use it to keep a roaming pokemon with roar stuck on the ground and unable to move while you weaken it and catch it.)

6-999 Rare Candies (Time to Level your competitive team to Level 100)

7-Missingno. (You get 128 any item you want)

8-Pregant Lilligant (Tell Lilligant the pokemon you want along with it Ivs, nature, move, gender, and watch as she give birth to it excatly as you said it to be and it shiny as a bonus)

9-Chili Dog (Use it to alter one of your Pokemon's type.)

10-99 Red, Blue, Yellow and Green Shard (GO to the move tutor and teach your Pokemon the move you want them to learn

11-Iris (Tell her the pokemon you want with it Hidden Ability, along with Ivs, Hidden Power, moves, and Gender and she will give to you in a Pokeball

12-999 Master Balls (Roamers, Legends, and the other hard to catch Pokemon will fear you now that they are unable to flee from your grasp.)

13-Satan's sexy wife Tansa-She has divorce Satan for geting defected by Jesus as Jesus was dying on the cross and is willing to give you anything...even the power to rule the Pokemon World. You just have to marry her and give her your soul.

14-Tickets to go to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinooh

15-Every Tm and Hm from Gen I-V

16-Every single Pokemon there ever and their shiny varients

17-Your Ex who is now your HM slave with the ability to do every HMs there ever was and you can do anything to him/her since he/she is now your slave....even if it is against his/her will
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#2EnferolunosPosted 3/21/2013 7:20:09 AM
???
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3EpicYoshi801Posted 3/21/2013 7:30:56 AM
I got 2. Might as well teach Pay Day to everybody. I'll be rich in no time!
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#4Brandon042487Posted 3/21/2013 7:32:11 AM
I got 15

So I got a bunch of old and new computer disks...K
---
>Insert Signature Here<
#5KitschgardenerPosted 3/21/2013 7:35:29 AM
14. Meh, I could Frontier hop across regions and maybe start a Battle Frontier in Kanto since it doesn't have one.
#6Zadios765Posted 3/21/2013 7:44:22 AM
I got 6 there goes the trouble of grinding
---
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way
#7Masenko86Posted 3/21/2013 7:52:00 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
your fishing reel bent a bit as you caught something and reeled it in and you got...
go to http://www.random.org/ and generate a number between 0 and 17 (sorry about that!) to find out what you got.

1-1 lb nachos (Allow to to change your pokemon Ivs for a Hidden Power you want it to have)

5-A Giant Wad of Bubble Gum (Use it to keep a roaming pokemon with roar stuck on the ground and unable to move while you weaken it and catch it.)

8-Pregant Lilligant (Tell Lilligant the pokemon you want along with it Ivs, nature, move, gender, and watch as she give birth to it excatly as you said it to be and it shiny as a bonus)

10-99 Red, Blue, Yellow and Green Shard (GO to the move tutor and teach your Pokemon the move you want them to learn

11-Iris (Tell her the pokemon you want with it Hidden Ability, along with Ivs, Hidden Power, moves, and Gender and she will give to you in a Pokeball

12-999 Master Balls (Roamers, Legends, and the other hard to catch Pokemon will fear you now that they are unable to flee from your grasp.)

13-Satan's sexy wife Tansa-She has divorce Satan for geting defected by Jesus as Jesus was dying on the cross and is willing to give you anything...even the power to rule the Pokemon World. You just have to marry her and give her your soul.

17-Your Ex who is now your HM slave with the ability to do every HMs there ever was and you can do anything to him/her since he/she is now your slave....even if it is against his/her will

(In the voice of Mayor Kravindish) This is illegal you know
#8MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:59:30 AM(edited)
Masenko86 posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Why are you so serious? Loosen up and chill.

Edit: By this way I wonder who are force to give their souls to Satan's wife Tansa and marry her to just to rule the Pokemon world.
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#9shadyelfPosted 3/21/2013 7:59:16 AM
Missingno yaay
---
?
#10Masenko86Posted 3/21/2013 8:01:20 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Masenko86 posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Why are you so serious? Loosen up and chill.

Edit: By this way I wonder who are force to give their souls to Satan's wife Tansa and marry her to just to rule the Pokemon world.

Do you really think a quote from Wand of Gamelon is serious? Know your meme