This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team help Qs

#1Dragon_OblivionPosted 3/21/2013 6:19:41 AM
I have a Blaziken , lapras, haxorus, flygon, scizor , and breloom. I haven't started the competitive side yet, but I'm trying to find a good group to use, hax to me is probably gonna go, as well as lapras..

I'm just looking for overall team suggestions..

I tried the black 2 board, but no responses really. Just really suggestions to make them better in general.
#2Dragon_Oblivion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:04:30 PM
Uh, bump.
#3Jrx1Posted 3/21/2013 1:06:20 PM
Qwilfish
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#4Charizard4NUPosted 3/21/2013 1:07:46 PM
Needs more Dunsparce
#5NessEggmanPosted 3/21/2013 1:08:52 PM
If your team is already raised and wasn't raised for competitive, you need to completely scrap it and start from the ground up.

Your team should originally be built on paper, not altered in the game or kind of haphazardly put together as you desire.

You need to plan out a team that has a good synergy and covers all its bases. Then you start training.

Just saying hte names of Pokemon doesn't mean much because their movesets and builds matter a lot.

As for what to build, you need to come up with it on your own. Right now you have nothing. The only thing someone else could do right now is design a team for you.
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#6JacK_1S_BKPosted 3/21/2013 1:09:09 PM
This is the wrong board.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#7Dragon_Oblivion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:13:10 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
This is the wrong board.

I understand that, I posted on the black 2 board, like I said. But i didn't get any replies there either