This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 6!

#151ChangliniPosted 3/23/2013 5:30:55 AM(edited)
Is it okay if I describe Poli's black whole as something extremely dangerous/world ending?
____

I mean, I'm kinda going to do that in my next Public reactions post.
#152PolimarioPosted 3/23/2013 5:40:28 AM(edited)
[Heaven]

Necrodium looked at the events of Puddveil grimly.

Necrodium ---- "What I found while chronicling...it's finally come full circle."

He exited the room with the Watcher's Cloud, to see Twila residing on one of the cloud chairs, Poli on her lap, unconscious, him dressed in a gold-colored robe.. The gem on his ring was dull.

Necrodium ---- "Is he alright?"
Twila ----- "He's unconscious, and energy-spent, but fine."
Necrodium ----- "Thank goodness. Honey, I believe it is wise for him to be up here, at least until he can control himself. As I was recording his birth, I stumbled upon some...information."
Twila ------ "Out with it."

Necrodium straightened up, cleared his throat, and began.

"According to the various documents involving the various realms of the planet, there is more to this than simply Heaven and Hell.

As you are aware, both areas are split in two; the former Heaven and the Spirit World, governed by Arceus, the latter Hell and the Netherrealm, governed by Archduke Belial. Upon further examinations, the documents revealed clues of which there is a 3rd Faction. One that does not create, nor destroy, but merely...preserves. This 3rd realm is one of mystery, for it is only accessible to beings of Light and Dark, and I do mean being of those two elements, not simply wielding them. And, those beings aren't exactly common, with our son being the most recent."

Twila ----- "What does that mean?"
Necrodium ---- "It means our son, the Seraphim hybrid, is capable of entering that realm. It means that he unknowingly follows this 3rd Govenor."
Twila ----- "So the black hole in Driftveil?"
Necrodium ---- "No doubt that this 3rd diety guided him to do that. Given recent events, with that Jigglypuff, Yggdrasil wilting, etc., I wouldn't be surprised if it wants to purge the world so it can begin again."
Twila ----- "But...if that happens...so many lives will be lost!"
Necrodium ----- "Precisely. As far as we know, our son here is that diety's core link to this world. If we can sever the link..."
Twila ----- "No more problem! But...how will we do that? We can't just kill him! Nekky, he's our child!"
Necrodium ---- "We can teach him to block out psychic connections. If some of the mortals figured out how, then we should be able to do the same, except with more efficiency."

Twila looked down, stroking Draxis's hair. The hybrid looked strangely peaceful.

Twila ----- "Do you have to return to work?"
Necrodium ---- "Not now. I want to be here when he wakes up."
_____

Changlini posted...
Is it okay if I describe Poli's black whole as something extremely dangerous/world ending?
____

I mean, I'm kinda going to do that in my next Public reactions post.

Sure, I suppose. It isn't every day a black hole sucks up a city (Or is sucking up a city: I'll finish that when all the concert stuff is finished)
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#153ChangliniPosted 3/23/2013 7:05:38 AM(edited)
(Btw, that Primal Dialgia thing I did was just supposed to be an Origin thing for.. the Primal Dialgia that was in PSS)

[---Pudveil---]
{Public Viewpoint}
(Case 5 --- The hole)

We are the Public.
We are the blood that pumps the human economy.
We are the nutrients that keep society healthy.
And without us, the world falls, regardless of what, and who.

The light was being twisted!
Matter was being sucked in!
Everything looked like Lego being separated from a large sculpture!
And within the crowd, running for their lives from the all mighty suction power of the formed black hole,

an object that warps time, space, and matter.
An object that is formed when one of the biggest reasons of life dies.
An Object, when formed, will only continue to suck in existence, unraveling it like the cotton candy it is.

We see a skinny father, just 5 Feet tall, whose skin is a pale white, whose body has served him well, whose mind has gained memories of a failed marriage , and whose hands hold something dear to him. And as we see the father continue to carry a young girl, whose body was elongated with a furry, sleek sheen of brown stripes painting along the sides of the white fur, a person running in front of them, a male human in green, yells.

Green-----"Keep going!"

Father-----"What the hell are we-"

A large building behind them gets torn apart, the helpless bodies of scared children, Moms, and trainers are seen being twisted into a horrible spaghetti mess.

Green--------''Keep, GOING!''
H-linoone---''Daddy? Why are the buildings-''
Father-------''Not now honey, ask me later!''

They continued to run away from the force, passing countless other fleeing hybrids, humans, and igglybuffs who soon met the same spaghetti fate. After reaching the end of the street they were running through, the father instinctively headed for the door of the hotel that stood high in front of the two. The father then gets a lot of other old couples, young hybrids, and families into the building.

Father-------''Everyone running! In here!
Green-------''What the hell are you doing!?''
Father------''Saving my family!''
Green-------''Don't be stupid! That thing will-''

The man within green clothing sees more buildings fall, and starts to get sucked in by the force of hole sucking existence.

Father-------''Honey, stay here!''
H-Linoone--''But daddy-''
Father-------''STAY HERE!''

He quickly grabs a pole, and thrusts it into the air, getting the man in green to grab it.

Father-------''I'm NOT losing you!''
Green-------''Look around you! We all are going to get sucked in! Save yourself!''
Father-------''No! I am GOING to save you!''

The man in green chuckles.

Green--------''When are you going to get it? You can't save everyone.''

He lets go, and with a flash of light, he disappears, leaving the Father inside the building's basement, ever trying to comfort his child..

Daughter----''Daddy?''
Father--------''What is it honey?''
Daughter----''When are we going to see mom again?''

Before he could answer, the basement was warped, and most of the wall, and ground infront of them was sucked out into the force, dragging all the people he tried to help back into the inescapable fate.

Father--------''No!''

He flings his daughter towards a still formed hallway, and is then sucked into the black hole, that's shining from the light it's eating!

Daughter------''Daddy!!''

Seeing her father get sucked in, distorted, and turned into string, she lays in fetal position, hoping that everything is just a bad dream. And with the chaos around her, with the countless screams coming all around her, she gets sucked out of the warped hallway, and turned to string.
#154Chandler014Posted 3/23/2013 7:08:42 AM
Sorry, I was waiting for the Concert to start before using Vortex. Also, Vortex Wants to kill Pudding too so he can take over the world. Now, to the story.

VORTEX'S Story
Vortex stood as Mephy and the others ran towards Poli.
Vortex: Tut, he is as Annoying as that Martini guy. Still...
Vortex got up. He looked and saw the V-Clones doing the Same.
Vortex: He Hasn't yet.....
Vortex charged up dark energy, and fired. A Blast of Darkness emitted the entire sky.
Vortex: Seen the full power of my Army!!
Vortex looked to outside of the concert, where Violet clouds swarmed the area.
Vortex: Violet clouds.... The Clouds of Despair....of Death!
V-1: Mission begin?
Vortex: ...yes. Here they come!
A large army began to head into the Concert, Kurt Zisa Delta and Phantom Epsilon at the lead. Several Skrall made up the Army, with a large black figure approaching Vortex.
Vortex: General Tuma. Is the army ready?
Tuma: Yes, Master Vortex.
Vortex: ...Good! Then we charge! turn all who stand against us into Darkness! GO!!!!
The Skrall Army began marching, followed by the Seven V-clones, then Kurt Zisa and Phantom, then Tuma, then Vortex.
Vortex: (If this fails, then my last resort should be ready by that time!)
The Army marched into the Concert.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#155PolimarioPosted 3/23/2013 7:13:07 AM
Chandler014 posted...
Sorry, I was waiting for the Concert to start before using Vortex. Also, Vortex Wants to kill Pudding too so he can take over the world. Now, to the story.

VORTEX'S Story
Vortex charged up dark energy, and fired. A Blast of Darkness emitted the entire sky.
A large army began to head into the Concert, Kurt Zisa Delta and Phantom Epsilon at the lead. Several Skrall made up the Army, with a large black figure approaching Vortex.
Vortex: ...Good! Then we charge! turn all who stand against us into Darkness! GO!!!!
The Skrall Army began marching, followed by the Seven V-clones, then Kurt Zisa and Phantom, then Tuma, then Vortex.

I presume this takes place pre-concert?
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#156Chandler014Posted 3/23/2013 7:14:51 AM
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...

VORTEX'S Story

I presume this takes place pre-concert?

No, After Gubbey's last post. Vortex was left alone when Mephy's group ran towards Poli after he did the Reset thing.
---
#157ChangliniPosted 3/23/2013 8:09:22 AM(edited)
I kinda feel like I'm the odd guy out here using children as Crash Test Dummies..

[---League of Regions---]
(Pokéarth orbit)

Within the large rotating Sphere, inside the gravitational force that gives a false sense of normality, and into the large flag covered room filled with countless people representing the Regions of Pokéarth.

The Woman that was a silhouette is just inline to cast her ballet.

Global Warming.. something that we caused..
But that unsettling series of events related to the disappearance of the Legendary pokemon..
..could it really be the cause of all this?
Or con both problems be forming into something bigger?

Space League Representative---''Miss, you're next in line.''
Woman-----------------------------------''Oh, okay.''

As the woman is about to cast her ballet, the mister blasts the doors open with a kick, and starts to ramble about something.

Mister------------''Great LASS!''
Sinnoh Rep----''What is it, man?!''
Mister------------''How the lass is this-''
League Rep----''Just say it, man!''
Mister------------''Get the news on! PNBC especially!''

The large monitor on the main wall within the room, on top of the stage everyone was casting a vote, came to life, showing a calm reporter in Dark Ruby, Emerald, and Dark Blue, staring at the chaos of the riot that has been formed from the invasion of parachutes, the rampaging of a kyogre thing, the mesh of mesh that is a mesh, and something absorbing light within the distance.

Copper------''This is Copper of PNBC speaking, the strange invasion of Pudveil has been uninterrupted by that great disturbance within the force..''

[---Concert---]

The female Reporter was running on stage.

Copper-----''As you can see, Pudding is currently MIA, along with the Fabulous cast that has performed the concert.''
Igglybuff----''DEFEND THE CITY!!!''

After sing an Igglybuff turn fifty SoUL soldiers into mindless pink minions of pudding, combating the forces of Heartless, and public disparity, she continues to report, while heading towards the end of the stage.

Copper------''Keep it steady-oh, as you can see, the Glorious Pudding Police has graciously came in to protect us!''
Igglybuff----''Get outta my way! Filth!''
Copper------''Hold on a moment.''

"[Spanish slur]!''

She slaps the igglybuff, and punts it into the crowd, causing a good group of SoUL soldiers to be thrown out from the ground.

Copper------''Idiota-ahem, I mean, such teamwork! What an amazing performance done by that Lumpy Pink Minion!-what? There's a woman unconscious?''

They see Lucy on the ground, not aware of the chaos she's missing.

Copper------''We gotta get her out of here.. oh look! It's a SoUL copter!''
Anna---------''In your dreams, Coppa!''

The Helliplane lands on stage, seeing the group of two dragging Lucy. The menace takes action, and heads for Lucy.

Octillery-----''Give me that!''
Copper------''Fine, what are you here for?'
Arckson----''To give you a better shot at the view of that thing sucking in the city.''
Octillery-----''And Anna..''
Anna----------''Yes, I got that infernal reading, honestly, that Draxis is going to be the end of us!''
Copper--------''Draxis?''
Arckson-------''The name of that black hole, now strap in!''

After putting on the seatbelts, they lifted off into the sky, searching for Pudding, and checking their distance from the Point of No Return.
_____

Don't know where team Martini should be.
Searching for Pudding?
Using the Fabulous Powers to confront the hole?
Etc?

Kinda on a blank for them.
#158Chandler014Posted 3/23/2013 8:29:05 AM
TYLER'S Story
Tyler saw Violet clouds begin to emerge.
Erika: What's happening?!
Tyler: I don't know!
Passerby: AAHH!!!!!
Tyler saw several Corpses fly past him. He looked and saw several Armored Warriors heading towards them, at least 1000 of them.
Erika: W-What are they?!
Skrall: We are the Skrall. You shall die knowing our name!
Tyler: Guess we can only fight!!
Erika: Yeah...
Tyler charged towards the Skrall army, they doing the same.
(NOTE: This Skrall army is different. Not the Army that's with Vortex.)

ZORA'S Story
Zora became surrounded by Armored Knight Heartless.
Zora: Tut, Vortex up to his old tricks again?
The Heartless approached Zora.
Zora: Aw well. They will die, just like all the Hybrids in this Pathetic world!
Zora began Slicing through Heartless.

ATLAS' Story
Atlas and the others made it to where the first Heir was; Driftveil City. Or now, Pudveil City. Atlas saw a huge army heading in, the whole Concert Swarming with battle.
Wynn: What's happening?
Sayer: What are they?
Atlas: I don't know....
Go down there....
Atlas: That voice!
Sayer: Hm?
Wynn: What voice?
Destiny awaits.... Go....
Atlas: ...Down there?
Sayer: Atlas, what are you-
Atlas jumped down and ran towards the Concert.
Wynn: HEY!!!
Sayer: Atlas!!! *sigh* Let's go.
Wynn: right!
Sayer and Wynn followed Atlas.

CRIA'S Story
Cria saw the Invasion begin.
Cria: Darkness, prepare to be Vanquished!
Several Heartless appeared before her.
Cria: Eclipse!
The Dark spell blasted the Heartless away.
Cria: Rexaura!
The light spell blasted the Remaining Heartless to nothingness. Cria began running.
Cria: Must find him. Warn him.

MEANWHILE....
Nobodies have no heart. They are an Empty shell. The Nobody is very clever and cunning. Do not Underestimate them....
???: Tut. This book has that right. But still...
The Figure threw the book away. The figure looked and saw Vortex's Army.
FLASHBACK
Vortex: Tut, Worthless girl. Join your Nobody friend. You have been Worthless to me.
???: Master.....
Darkness. Complete darkness.
???: Master Vortex... You will pay. For Betraying me. For Betraying Ryeltx!
END FLASHBACK
The figure approached the Concert, Scythe ready.
Kaxrei: Prepare to face Defeat, Master Vortex.
Kaxrei jumped down, heading into the concert.

(TO BE CONTINUED.....)
---
#159TableFlipPosted 3/23/2013 8:47:12 AM
As the group prepared to go to Viridian city,they noticed something.

Tracy:Where's Tableflip and Emile?

Jabba:Over there.

They were flirting with each other.

Jabba:Come on! Lets go to Viridian!

Emile:Wait a minute!

Tableflip:So...

Emile:Before we go,I'd like you to have this.

She smiled and kissed Tableflip's cheek.

Tableflip:Thanks!

Mary:Come on!

Peterson:Can they stop making out and go already?

Flygon looked at him.

Flygon:Uh...yeah...

Everyone reunited and boarded flygon.After a short flying period,they were in Viridian City.Hybrids were surrounding a group of humans.Each of them were holding a bucket of water.

Hybrids:You must join us.It's the only way to solve this!

Human:No!

Emile:We got to save them!

Markus:On it,Master's wife!

Emile:Call me Emile.

Markus shifted into Serperior mode and wrapped himself around the humans.He slithered through the croud and got out right before the hybrids threw the water at them.

Hybrids:Hey! Give them back!

(Speaking of serperior,didn't willingmess make a serperior character and never used him/her?)
---
I don't even know anymore.
#160ChangliniPosted 3/23/2013 8:52:53 AM(edited)
The character in question is called Sam(Not my Sam that Hates Magic, Poli's group, etc, but a Girl Named Sam).

Her Bio;
Has always wanted to join the league challenge, but she was never allowed to do so when she one day fused with a serperior... nowadays she's living on the outskirts of dewford town.... hoping that someday, she too could become champion....

Yeah.. Jace is really the only one doing the Gym Battles now..