This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 6!

#301ChangliniPosted 3/24/2013 10:19:54 AM(edited)
Chandler014 posted...
Changlini posted...
@chandler

Pudding and Vortex are fighting near that Custap plant within Crater Pudding.
Martini and Friends are currently up close, watching the fight(I got them in a position where they'd go after the winner or something.), while Copper is currently reporting on the fight scene.

Also, Anna's group is still flying around the area(Mostly because Pudding is indeed a target).
_____

@Willingmess

Is Pudding still invincible?

Thank you. Also, I still want Pudding to lose the fight, so does he have a weakness if he's Invincible? Vortex is Near Invincible too though, as he can't be killed without fire.

Anna's group is the key to forcing Pudding to Lose the fight(Octillery + Tranq = Sleepy Pudding).

The other ways with Vortex wining, would be after the fight drags on for ours, and Pudding gets real tired, or bored, and loses interest.
____

I mean, I can't think of other ways, because I don't exactly have specifics on Invincible Pudding.
#302Chandler014Posted 3/24/2013 10:18:37 AM
Changlini posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Changlini posted...
@chandler

Martini and Friends are currently up close, watching the fight(I got them in a position where they'd go after the winner or something.), while Copper is currently reporting on the fight scene.

Also, Anna's group is still flying around the area(Mostly because Pudding is indeed a target).
_____

@Willingmess

Thank you. Also, I still want Pudding to lose the fight, so does he have a weakness if he's Invincible? Vortex is Near Invincible too though, as he can't be killed without fire.

Anna's group is the key to forcing Pudding to Lose the fight(Octillery + Tranq = Sleepy Pudding).

The other ways with Vortex wining, would be after the fight drags on for ours, and Pudding gets real tired, or bored, and loses interest.

Okay, I'll get typing. Does Pudding have a weapon?
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#303ChangliniPosted 3/24/2013 10:31:32 AM(edited)
Pudding, as far as I know, does not have a weapon(But I made him use Magic or something(That Moat around his castle in the land of spikes) to turn his minions into Igglybuffs).

Anyways, I should get typing on the few stories that aren't currently tied with waiting on what happens in that fight.

*eats lunch*
#304willingmessPosted 3/24/2013 10:41:29 AM
Chandler014 posted...
Changlini posted...
@chandler

_____

@Willingmess

He's got a weakness! It's just vortex can't exploit it.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#305Chandler014Posted 3/24/2013 10:43:19 AM
willingmess posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Changlini posted...
@chandler

_____

@Willingmess

He's got a weakness! It's just vortex can't exploit it.

Is it what Changlini's talking about. The Sleep/Bored/Lost of interest thing?
---
#306XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/24/2013 10:53:45 AM
"We're in Pokétopia. You bought us tickets to fly here. You must've gotten tired and fell asleep." -Chocolate, lying.
---
Wynaut?
#307ChangliniPosted 3/24/2013 10:59:13 AM
The weakness deals with all the main participating characters banning together from the powers from their techniques, and doing some grand finale against a pudding.

That's what I remember.

_____
*Writes up a response to Event*
#308Chandler014Posted 3/24/2013 11:01:23 AM
Changlini posted...
The weakness deals with all the main participating characters banning together from the powers from their techniques, and doing some grand finale against a pudding.

That's what I remember.

_____
*Writes up a response to Event*

Okay, So is there a way to make it seem like Pudding is killed? Like, Fake his death?
---
#309willingmessPosted 3/24/2013 11:24:41 AM
Pudding has taken over the world in the same fashion as Ganondorf! With his Six orbs he has the ultimate powers... And only the combination of the Satomi power orbs, the shrine technique, and a third yet revealed force to take him down.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#310ChangliniPosted 3/24/2013 11:31:22 AM(edited)
"We're in Pokétopia. You bought us tickets to fly here. You must've gotten tired and fell asleep." -Chocolate, lying.

"Oh my.."

Better than me freaking out at all the little bumps felt on the plane ride...

Pepper Ringles looked around the room, seeing all the clean, wooden, yellow tables, brown cabins, and a finely tuned TV.

This room we got us niiice..

He contently looks back at Chocolate, remembering what he set out to do for her.

"So.. What about that walk on the beach?"

He looks out the window, seeing that under the sunset sky, the white sands swiftly maneuvering around the dark blue still waters, the dark grassy green Palm tree forests, and under a select few wooden rope bridges that were swinging within the calm winds.

"It is nice outside.." -Pepper, nicely gazing back to the beautiful face of Chocolate.