This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 6!

#371ChangliniPosted 3/24/2013 5:51:58 PM(edited)
^^^^^
Don't worry, something will come to you eventually.
Just brain storm a bit on paper.
________

@Event
(.A.)

Tidbit;
There are two Types of SoCs.
But currently one type of FSoC.
#372Chandler014Posted 3/24/2013 6:01:39 PM
Changlini posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

What? If you're talking about the beginning note, it's on just how crossover filled TWG CIP was.

That Was To Chandler.

Anyways, kinda feel sad I am the only one that voted for Event's cyoa's current decision.
*Gets back to working on a next part.*

In PSS, Tyler's Credillylad Blast that killed him Destroyed the Heartless. But over the five years between PSS and PF, Vortex began creating more. Though His army is still Small.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#373TVirusPredatorPosted 3/24/2013 6:07:15 PM
"They're on their way over here." Sadie said as the refugees climbed off her wing, and onto the docks.

"Well, that'll give me time to fulfill a promise." Mephistopheles said. "Sadie, because of your, um, heritage, you have an innate ability to use magic. A kind of magic that I happen to specialize in."

"You saying you'll teach me?"

"You bet. Meet me in the sewers, we'll need the privacy."

"Okay, I'll meet you there. Just let me do this real quick."

As the last refugee climbed off her wing, she took off and dived down, hearing the grateful refugees shout their thanks. As she went deeper, a bright light shone, signifying she had de-shifted. She swam back up, having dived deep to avoid detection. As she was swimming, she had a thought conversation with Lugia.

Sadie, what you did was the stuff that makes us legendary Pokémon legendary. Sorry to say, though, it looks like I'm gonna be the one taking the credit.

Those people are alive because of me. That's all the reward I need. I may not know how dad's able to keep doing this, but I can see why he does it.

Yes, your father has saved many lives in the past. You may not have his genes, but you certainly take after him.

Yeah...

Though I will say, that was certainly reckless of him, sending you into that.

I would have gone anyway. Besides, he didn't know about the black hole.

Which means I think you can look forward to some sort of reward for your actions when he arrives.

Like I said, knowing those people are alive because of me, that's all I need for reward.

Eventually, she emerges, swims into a tube, and climbs onto the dry surface. Mephistopheles had been waiting for her.

"Glad you decided to show up. Let's begin."

OoC: Gubbey, there's your inspiration for your next post.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#374ChangliniPosted 3/24/2013 6:16:53 PM
[---BAS---]

Sam was in the spotlight, Ocorono was ready for the answer, and the Calamari was still fried!
So, within the BAS headquarters, where the berries were examined, the food was fresh, and the mystery solved, Same takes action.

''Well, look at what you're eating.''

He points to the orange, crisp, fried Calamari that Ocorono, and friends were eating.

Sam---------''That used to be a Tentacruel, that also used to be human.''
Ocorono---''So.. is it because of Risen Sun's fear of Cannibalism?''
Sam---------''What?! No, it's ... well, take the first Mio out brake for example. Nearly the entire world was turned into pokemon, and the up until that point, one of our founders, Uka, used to be all about eating Pokemon. But.. because of so many humans turning, it was universally decided that there were enough none pokemon food that could keep us generally healthy, without the need of that one nutrient that meat has.''

Interested, Ocorono winks and points her mic towards Sam.

Ocorono-----''So, are you saying that Risen Sun has discovered a food that produces that nutrient?''
Sam-----------''Not food, chemical... without it..''

The head of the BAS comes into the main dining hallway with news, interrupting a revelation.

HoBAS-------''Alright, it's official. These berries aren't from around anywhere here.. I'm amazed at their taste though, where did you find them?''
Sam-----------''Just off some region that's where the Nerb is being produced.''
HoBAS-------''You mean this?''

He takes out a large fruit bar, wrapped within a see-through plastic wrapping.

Sam-----------''Yeah, can I get any information to where you got that?''
HoBAS-------''Dude, these area amazing! And sure, I'll give you the location of the factory.''
Ocorono-----''You heard it here folks, NERB, officially amazing by BAS Standards.''

With that, the reporting finishes, and the three go on there own ways.
#375PolimarioPosted 3/24/2013 6:17:31 PM
[???]

A gray, monochrome void. A tall, giant woman, angry, tosses her rapier at a view of Poli Draxis. It reappears in her hand shortly.

"Feh, can my goals not be interrupted for ONCE? First my link through that stupid hybrid is severed, now I'm hearing that that infernal ball of darkness is rejecting MY guidance!"

Around her, various veils showed events around the planet. Togekiss flew about, as gray as the void, while the veils were surprisingly colorful.

Vortex's castle. The Heartless invasions. Belial's group. Pryce. Around her, not a single action went unoticed.

She waved her hand, and a veil showing the LotSS appears.

"Those that try and overstep the natural order...those who experiment upon and defy their Legendary superiors...

They make me sick.

But...they will learn what happens when they disrupt the balance. They all do.

The price for trying to rise above the divine...is the world."

She, forever floating in the blank void, continued to watch, as the planet ever so spiraled out of control.
______

Phew, that's taken care of. She won't play a part until this draws near to an end, but at least I have her set up.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#376ChangliniPosted 3/24/2013 6:29:32 PM(edited)
Ooh, like how you used Togekiss.

Anyways, I'll see if I can get One post about the starting that play I have in mind, before Midnight.
____

Actually, before I do that, I should try to at least cancel out the stress I'm currently in with all my mini-plots(Because I do not see anything normal in the future).
#377Chandler014Posted 3/24/2013 6:26:23 PM
I'm out. Good night, and I'll see if I can post tomorrow.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#378Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:34:04 PM
Thank you, Pryce ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Let's start with something simple," Mephistopheles said. "Wait. Actually, do you know the fundamental rules of spellslinging? I should be telling you that before you make yourself explode."

"Trolling, pay attention, all that. Dad told me all about your... Interesting method of training."

The demon grinned. "Well, that means you're expecting expecting be thrown a few curveballs, then?"

"If that's what you want to call it," Sadie responded.

"In that case, I don't need to hold back!" He approached a sack in a damp corner, and pulled out the magical tome, "Simpleton's Spellcasting". He turned to page 82:

Icicle

"That's it?" Sadie said, looking to the illustration. A single, small icicle was forming between the palms of a blue robed person. "This ought to be simple."

"Not really," Mephistopheles responded. "Study the spell well."

After a few minutes, Sadie looked up from the tome. "Okay, I think I got it," she said.

"Good. Now concentrate. Focus on everything you read in your mind."

Sadie closed her eyes, and a searingly cold icicle appeared, floating between her hands. But the cold didn't seem to affect her.

Meanwhile, Mephistopheles carried a bucket of water, ready to splash the half-demon. The water inside the bucket was already freezing.

The demon flung the water out of the bucket, but Sadie expertly dodged it.

"Hah! I knew you'd try that! See, I was just--"

Sadie was interrupted by another splash of water from above. She shivered, soaking wet from the now extremely cold water, and she looked up at Dusknoir, holding another bucket.

"Well played," she sighed.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#379OcarinaofToastPosted 3/24/2013 6:53:41 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
New link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9132630/1/Pokemon-Spirit-Signs

*Starts reading*
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#380TVirusPredatorPosted 3/24/2013 7:43:16 PM
Going to bed. G'night.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu