This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 6!

#81XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/22/2013 1:01:47 PM
I want to do Four Tuna posts in the second-person but that would feel weird. Thoughts?
---
Wynaut?
#82willingmessPosted 3/22/2013 1:05:18 PM
So then..... are we closing in on the point where we're ready to start the concert?
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#83OcarinaofToastPosted 3/22/2013 1:05:35 PM
Made a topic in the secret board. Go ther NOW! (especially you Changlini).
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#84ChangliniPosted 3/22/2013 1:08:15 PM(edited)
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
I want to do Four Tuna posts in the second-person but that would feel weird. Thoughts?

Like a CYOA?

It can work
_____

From what I know;

Lucy, Team Martini, and SouL are in position.
#85XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/22/2013 1:20:07 PM
You reawaken in the library. The veil-like entite circles around you.

A) Stop writing in the second person.
B) Communicate with the veil.
C) Fighting time!
D) Quickly retrieve arms from machine.
---
Wynaut?
#86ChangliniPosted 3/22/2013 1:22:20 PM
I vote D.
#87PolimarioPosted 3/22/2013 1:30:31 PM
B.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#88TVirusPredatorPosted 3/22/2013 1:54:01 PM(edited)
C.

And if we can also put in non-canon joke options, E: Watch as Rufus from Street Fighter beats up the veil like entity, mistaking it for Ken Masters (also from Street Fighter), then turns on you, mistaking you for Ken Masters, then C.

.........yeah......... >_>

EDIT: Typed "then B", when I meant "then C".
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#89Chandler014Posted 3/22/2013 1:39:30 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
C.

And if we can also put in non-canon joke options, E: Watch as Rufus from Street Fighter beats up the veil like entity, mistaking it for Ken Masters (also from Street Fighter), then turns on you, mistaking you for Ken Masters, then B.

I laughed at that so hard. Definitely this.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#90TVirusPredatorPosted 3/22/2013 1:50:00 PM
Chandler014 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
C.

And if we can also put in non-canon joke options, E: Watch as Rufus from Street Fighter beats up the veil like entity, mistaking it for Ken Masters (also from Street Fighter), then turns on you, mistaking you for Ken Masters, then B.

I laughed at that so hard. Definitely this.

Even if this doesn't win, I'm still thinking of using Rufus as a bargaining chip to get Will to make Clipboardman leave and never come back.

He wants a comic relief that everyone hates? I'm thinking introduce him, and not only does he mistake everyone for Ken, he mistakes everyone all at once for Ken, except the real Ken.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu