This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this a good team? V2

#1CrabhammarPosted 3/21/2013 3:55:43 PM
Espeon
Blissey
Darmanitan
Infernape
Ninetales
Sableye

Espeon passes Dual Screens to Darmy/Nape, who then smash the opponent's face apart with their Attack/Special Attack, respectively. Blissey is the wall and cleric. Ninetales does literally the only thing it's ever been good at, while Sableye does horrible things with Trick, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Taunt, and a Lagging Tail.

Any good?
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~
#2DBF__Posted 3/21/2013 3:57:49 PM
Your team is frail as a house made out of toothpicks. sableye, darm, ninetales infernape can all be swept by spamming stone edge w/o any boosts and blissey w/ a few boosts.
---
My Sacred Gold Team http://i.imgur.com/BRUVZBM.png
#3iKhanicPosted 3/21/2013 4:01:00 PM
DBF__ posted...
Your team is frail as a house made out of toothpicks. sableye, darm, ninetales infernape can all be swept by spamming stone edge w/o any boosts and blissey w/ a few boosts.

Ninetales is actually pretty decent at taking hits. Only thing it doesn't have is recovery moves.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#4Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:01:02 PM
DBF__ posted...

How do I strengthen my metaphorical house?
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~
#5NaridarPosted 3/21/2013 4:36:57 PM
Make Infernape mixed and have a bulky poke instead of Darmanitan. I'd use either Ferrothorn with Stealth Rock and leech seed, or a Shell smash + Baton pass + substitute Gorebyss with white herb as an opener.
---
The official Swampert of the Pokemon X/Y board
#6Chandler014Posted 3/21/2013 6:10:27 PM
-Water will Murder Darmanitan, Ninetales, and Infernape.
-Dark will Murder Espeon and Darmanitan
-Not enough Powerhouses. Frail.

Overall, My Recommendations would be get rid of two of the Fires, Preferably Darkanitan and Ninetales. Get rid of Blissey too maybe, as it's near Worthless. I would add at least one of the Pseudo Legendaries in your team to be able to Deal high damage to opponents. A dragon type like Dragonite, Hydreigon, and Haxorus would be a wise choice, since they are Basically the best type. Also get rid of Sableye maybe, since it's near worthless too. Good Pokemon for those changes would be Tyranitar, Dragonite, Haxorus, Hydreigon, or Metagross. My opinion though.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.