This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If gamefreak hired me Pokemon Stadium U would be the greatest game ever

#1MalkyeaImbakPosted 3/21/2013 5:48:18 PM(edited)
Think about how awesome this'll be
First when starting they game they ask what's your favorite pokemon?

-Stadium Mode
6 different kinds of stadium tournies (each has to be done with the four different battle styles)
little cup (first stage Pokemon level 1-5)
challenge cup (Random Pokemon given)
Poke Cup (All pokes from lvl 50-55) Boss has a illegal hydriegon
Prime Cup (Anything goes)
Pika Cup (Certain pokes accessible from lvl 15-20)
Petit Cup (Certain pokes accessible from 25-30)

Frontier Mode
7 unique poke playstyles (Matchtypes from battle revolution and the froniter in emerald/diamond)
-Monotype Tourney (One for each type)
-Arcade Style Tourney (Random events in the battle like item switching always taunted etc)
-One on One (Both trainers pick one pokemon and battle it out)
-First to three (similar to watergate Colosseum)
-Battle Mix Up (you and your opponent pick 2 of each other pokemon and use your reminder 2 as a team of four...if triple battle you both pick 3 of each other's pokemon)
-Perfect Team mode - (Here you select a team..pick 6 pokemon then a roulette wheel activates. This determines the type of battle you will have (single/double/triple etc, and the order of your pokemon. It also determines the battle conditions (i.e weather, every pokemon start off sleep, maybe only your pokemon start off paralyzed, items are locked etc)
Know your pokemon - you can't see your opponents pokemon you only hear their cry

Gym Leader Castle Mode
Depending on what answered you put as your favorite pokemon, you start off in that region and work your way foward. Ex I say zebstrika..I do gen 5 then 6 then 1 etc

Tournament Mode
Similar to the tournament style in Black/White 2..also you can host tournaments with your friends or join/host a random wifi tourney (choosing the rules)

PokeTower - Basically survival mode (ends after 1000 wins)

Free Battle Mode (Self explanatory)

3ds Mode (Similar to stadium 1/2..link your 3ds to the wii u and play on the big screen. Upon beating some modes it allows you to enhance the speed of your 3ds game)

Mini Games (Have about 30 basic minigames and allow them to be played online or offline)

Gallery (Gain poke data and information based on pokemon you win tourneys with)

PokeSchool (Basic Tutorial)

PokeMart (Here you can unlock unique pokemon (dual screen umbreon, Inferno Chimchar, Acrobatics and dragondance charizard, shell smash turtwig, squirtle etc) to transfer to your game. You can also buy clothing to customize your avatar. You can unlock music and set them for your battle music (music varies from the pokemon anime and every pokemon game).

PokeStudio (Here you set the music for your game)

Legendary Trainer mode - (Basically ubers)(unlocked after clearing stadium and frontier)

Upon completing legendary trainer mode..you unlock Master Round (Here all opponents have fully ev'd teams with unique strategies. Only the best trainers can clear this mode)

Of course throughout the game you'll get pokepoints and you'll unlock things for your avatar and gifts to transfer to your pokegame.

DLC -POKESTORY(This will cost an extra $40 but its a full fledged story mode that plays similar to XD/Collesium however its not based on shadow pokemon)
Special Battle - price changes depending on the battler a chance to battle against characters from the anime (ASH (each generation has a different team), PAUL, GARY etc)
Nintendo Gear - Dress your poke avatar to look like nintendo heroes/villains
PokeHistory - Allows you to purchase previous handheld pokemon games (gen 1-3) and play them on this game

well what do you guys think? any ideas to add on for what may be the ultimate pokemon game
#2Swiftblade09Posted 3/21/2013 5:49:14 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
Think about how awesome this'll be
First when starting they game they ask what's your favorite pokemon?

-Stadium Mode
6 different kinds of stadium tournies (each has to be done with the four different battle styles)
little cup (first stage Pokemon level 1-5)
challenge cup (Random Pokemon given)
Poke Cup (All pokes from lvl 50-55) Boss has a illegal hydriegon
Prime Cup (Anything goes)
Pika Cup (Certain pokes accessible from lvl 15-20)
Petit Cup (Certain pokes accessible from 25-30)

Frontier Mode
6 unique poke playstyles (Matchtypes from battle revolution and the froniter in emerald/diamond)
-Monotype Tourney (One for each type)
-Arcade Style Tourney (Random events in the battle like item switching always taunted etc)
-One on One (Both trainers pick one pokemon and battle it out)
-First to three (similar to watergate Colosseum)
-Battle Mix Up (you and your opponent pick 2 of each other pokemon and use your reminder 2 as a team of four...if triple battle you both pick 3 of each other's pokemon)
-Perfect Team mode - (Here you select a team..pick 6 pokemon then a roulette wheel activates. This determines the type of battle you will have (single/double/triple etc, and the order of your pokemon. It also determines the battle conditions (i.e weather, every pokemon start off sleep, maybe only your pokemon start off paralyzed, items are locked etc)

Gym Leader Castle Mode
Depending on what answered you put as your favorite pokemon, you start off in that region and work your way foward. Ex I say zebstrika..I do gen 5 then 6 then 1 etc

Tournament Mode
Similar to the tournament style in Black/White 2..also you can host tournaments with your friends or join/host a random wifi tourney (choosing the rules)

PokeTower - Basically survival mode (ends after 1000 wins)

Free Battle Mode (Self explanatory)

3ds Mode (Similar to stadium 1/2..link your 3ds to the wii u and play on the big screen. Upon beating some modes it allows you to enhance the speed of your 3ds game)

Mini Games (Have about 30 basic minigames and allow them to be played online or offline)

Gallery (Gain poke data and information based on pokemon you win tourneys with)

PokeSchool (Basic Tutorial)

PokeMart (Here you can unlock unique pokemon (dual screen umbreon, Inferno Chimchar, Acrobatics and dragondance charizard, shell smash turtwig, squirtle etc) to transfer to your game. You can also buy clothing to customize your avatar. You can unlock music and set them for your battle music (music varies from the pokemon anime and every pokemon game).

PokeStudio (Here you set the music for your game)

Legendary Trainer mode - (Basically ubers)(unlocked after clearing stadium and frontier)

Upon completing legendary trainer mode..you unlock Master Round (Here all opponents have fully ev'd teams with unique strategies. Only the best trainers can clear this mode)

Of course throughout the game you'll get pokepoints and you'll unlock things for your avatar and gifts to transfer to your pokegame.

DLC -POKESTORY(This will cost an extra $40 but its a full fledged story mode that plays similar to XD/Collesium however its not based on shadow pokemon)
Special Battle - price changes depending on the battler a chance to battle against characters from the anime (ASH (each generation has a different team), PAUL, GARY etc)
Nintendo Gear - Dress your poke avatar to look like nintendo heroes/villains
PokeHistory - Allows you to purchase previous handheld pokemon games (gen 1-3) and play them on this game

well what do you guys think? any ideas to add on for what may be the ultimate pokemon game

The only thing you are offering is general ideas. Them hiring you would be an awful move
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#3MalkyeaImbak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:50:49 PM
care to do better or even elaborate?
General ideas doesn't equate to bad ideas -.- and I thought a lot of the ideas about dlc was pretty unique
#4ODommPosted 3/21/2013 5:51:28 PM
This sounds dreadful
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#5Pokemonz-MasterPosted 3/21/2013 5:51:36 PM
What is the ban list for each mode?
Can I use my TRU Arceus or Alamos Darkrai?
---
Red says "..........................................................................."
#6Swiftblade09Posted 3/21/2013 5:53:24 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
care to do better or even elaborate?
General ideas doesn't equate to bad ideas -.- and I thought a lot of the ideas about dlc was pretty unique

No because
A) I don't care enough
B) I'm not arrogant enough to think I know much about the development process of a game to create anything special
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#7MalkyeaImbak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:54:19 PM
obvious ubers will be left for prime cup, you can spam in gym leaders castle though. Frontier mode would have nintendo's standard banned list.

I don't mind negative feedback but it'll be cool if people actually explained what sounds bad.