This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

While searching in the grass...

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 3/21/2013 6:26:26 PM
For a rare and competive pokemon to use but found nothing. You get the Poke Radar that was imported from Sinooh and found shaking grass covered in diamond dust and a...
got to http://www.random.org/ and generate a number in between 0 and 18 to find out what you have encountered

0-A Flying Red Gyarados (When you catch make sure you have the move delete move Fly to make room for a good move.

1-Satan getting beaten to a pulp by his wife Tansa for having lame pokemon and losing to Jesus's Magikarp, the only Pokemon that Jesus had that alway got is butt kicked. When she face you, she remember your victory over Jesus's toughest teamt and how well your pokemon were in contrast to her husband's loser team. She decites to give you any Pokemon you want along with your desire move, gender, type, hidden power, ability, Ivs and Evs but you must give her your soul. The Pokemon is a shiny

2-A Super Mushroom (Great to make you pokemon giant in battle with all stats doubles

3-Any fossil of your choice

4-Soul Dew

5-Aurora Ticket

6-Youngster Joey and his Top percentage Rattata want to fight. You defeated and he has no money forcing him to give you his spare Vs. Seeker

7-The 6th gen starter of your choice

8-Berserk Gene

9-A little girl can teach any of your pokemon V-create

10-Your spouse give you 100 nuggets for being a good mate

11-Holy Water that allow you to Alter weakness of your pokemon while allowing them to keep their type

12-woman who seem to be very protective over her territory and give you the Azure flute and a ticket to Sinooh to make sure you go away.

13-Lilligant who is riding an Arceus with perfect IVs and all plates

14-Your Mom who seem a bit sad and to be instanly cheer up when she see you and increase the amount of experience your pokemon gain from battle ten fold

15-Mewtwo with Nasty Plot

16-Lugia with Light Screen and Reflect

17-the pokemon you haven't seen on your Pokedex. It's not a shiny

18-Impostor Ditto
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#2EpicYoshi801Posted 3/21/2013 6:29:05 PM
Imposter Ditto. This should be fun...
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#3MrMahoPosted 3/21/2013 6:31:15 PM
Berserk Gene
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#4RatedRKO7Posted 3/21/2013 6:38:34 PM
13 master ball time
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#5KitschgardenerPosted 3/22/2013 3:51:15 AM
11. Eh, I'm not really comfortable with something that my opponents could not possibly know about.

Also, why 0-18? I though 1-19 would make more sense given 1 is apparently the default lower limit.
#6MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:33:46 AM
9-Time for the beautilful little girl to teach my Speed Boost Torchic V-create
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#76bananzaPosted 3/22/2013 5:41:28 AM
7- I got Fennekin!
---
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. Oppan Gangnam Style!
#8Gray_AreasPosted 3/22/2013 5:43:02 AM
1- I got that Satan thing... Not sure I really understand that one. But I think I'll keep my soul and try Pokegen for getting all that other stuff.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480