This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No way! I can't be-LEEve this!

#1IceEggmanBeamPosted 3/21/2013 7:31:14 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3oqimo/
#2TherianReturnsPosted 3/21/2013 7:36:18 PM
People at Smogon are the scrubs.
---
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#3UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/21/2013 7:38:24 PM
dat alt

Charizard would still be for scrubs. Stealth Rock isn't its only problem, otherwise Volcarona would be in NU too.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#4NinjaKitsunePosted 3/21/2013 7:45:44 PM
Well, to be fair Volcarona has A: one of the best boosting moves in the game, B: the stats to abuse the hell out of it, and C:A move that boosts its special attack 50% of the time, which also happens to have decent BP and gets boosted by the sun. It's really as much a matter of what Volcarona does have as it is what Charizard doesn't. Also, Charizard was UU or BL before the introduction of stealth rock, so clearly it had a pretty significant effect on him.
---
Coffee warmer: Place cup on Pentium, compute Pi;
get hot coffee, wrong answer!
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/21/2013 7:48:44 PM
NinjaKitsune posted...
Well, to be fair Volcarona has A: one of the best boosting moves in the game, B: the stats to abuse the hell out of it, and C:A move that boosts its special attack 50% of the time, which also happens to have decent BP and gets boosted by the sun. It's really as much a matter of what Volcarona does have as it is what Charizard doesn't. Also, Charizard was UU or BL before the introduction of stealth rock, so clearly it had a pretty significant effect on him.

This.

Before someone mentions Moltres/Scyther:

Scyther has reversal/end (or focus sash) it can run with a decent speed stat, it hits hard in general (can run Evolite), and more.

Moltres has overall better stats for what it is.
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.