This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No way! I can't be-LEEve this!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. No way! I can't be-LEEve this!
3 years ago#1
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3oqimo/
3 years ago#2
People at Smogon are the scrubs.
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
3 years ago#3
dat alt

Charizard would still be for scrubs. Stealth Rock isn't its only problem, otherwise Volcarona would be in NU too.
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
3 years ago#4
Well, to be fair Volcarona has A: one of the best boosting moves in the game, B: the stats to abuse the hell out of it, and C:A move that boosts its special attack 50% of the time, which also happens to have decent BP and gets boosted by the sun. It's really as much a matter of what Volcarona does have as it is what Charizard doesn't. Also, Charizard was UU or BL before the introduction of stealth rock, so clearly it had a pretty significant effect on him.
Coffee warmer: Place cup on Pentium, compute Pi;
get hot coffee, wrong answer!
3 years ago#5
NinjaKitsune posted...
Well, to be fair Volcarona has A: one of the best boosting moves in the game, B: the stats to abuse the hell out of it, and C:A move that boosts its special attack 50% of the time, which also happens to have decent BP and gets boosted by the sun. It's really as much a matter of what Volcarona does have as it is what Charizard doesn't. Also, Charizard was UU or BL before the introduction of stealth rock, so clearly it had a pretty significant effect on him.

This.

Before someone mentions Moltres/Scyther:

Scyther has reversal/end (or focus sash) it can run with a decent speed stat, it hits hard in general (can run Evolite), and more.

Moltres has overall better stats for what it is.
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. No way! I can't be-LEEve this!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived