This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of a Pokemon, or Pokemon Character Before Entering This Topic

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 12:26:40 PM
PhantomLink1 posted...
Groudon piloting a gigantic robotic Groudon?

Grass Knot. Grass Knot everywhere.

That's not Groudon! It's pure evil!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#12TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:35:34 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
PhantomLink1 posted...
Groudon piloting a gigantic robotic Groudon?

Grass Knot. Grass Knot everywhere.

That's not Groudon! It's pure evil!

Quick! Someone call a giant robot from Pokewood! Oh wait, they took the things we need to call them.... Well, I'm out. *Jumps into helicopter and flies away at ludicrous speed*
---
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity
#13TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:07:13 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
So now Mewtwo is piloting a giant Mewtwo-bot and destroying my hometown?

If Mewtwo's driving that robot instead of destroying stuff himself, that robot must be more powerful than him.
If that robot is more powerful than him then I don't think anyone stands much of a chance.

I join the winning side!

Good idea! You will not be sorry for this decision.
---
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity
#14thebrawler56Posted 3/23/2013 8:10:13 PM
Blissey. GO MACHAMP-BOT!
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#15TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:42:12 PM
That's IT! More machine battling! Show your strength to the mechas so I can gain their data! Hwhahahwhdjsaojhndihakhhahsoiajsohkaa!*Starts laughing like an insane person, while slightly foaming at the mouth, with a gleam in my eye*
---
#16wind64aPosted 3/23/2013 8:50:09 PM
Riley found them. Why the makers put the breaks in such a strange location is beyond me. Now he just has to turn and exit.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#17TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:54:00 PM
wind64a posted...
Riley found them. Why the makers put the breaks in such a strange location is beyond me. Now he just has to turn and exit.

*Steals Riley's robot* Well, if he's not going to use it, I might as well. And it has some of the data I need!!!!! Hehahhsahshjahhsdoishjkalhfkhkmjhahhaahahahahhahahahah! Pokémon!
---